The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

4 hours ago, DG.Roma said:

Feel I should get some sort of points for NOT selecting her in my debut season, and those sitting on Queen points alone should feel shame at celebrating low hanging fruit en masse.

Yes we should.

However.

GIRUY

17 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Filling my Dead Pool squad with young talent seems to have been a risky strategy IMO. I forgot this isn't FM.

I wouldn't mind the opportunity to give my team a severe Fergie-style bollocking at half-time for underperforming. I don't know if Miguel could arrange that, thoguh.

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

I wouldn't mind the opportunity to give my team a severe Fergie-style bollocking at half-time for underperforming. I don't know if Miguel could arrange that, thoguh.

This is like when a Premier League side fields an assortment of young players and fringe players in a cup tie against lower league opposition and they underperform.

I am about to go on Twitter and @ Mick Jagger, David Attenborough and Pele to tell them to get warmed up. They're going on in five minutes.

PnB Rock, rapper, 30. I can only assume he got his stage name from here.
His girlfriend had posted on Instagram that he had blocked her from accessing her account. She had posted the other day that she was back on, she tagged the two of them in a post at a waffle house and within an hour he had been shot there.bc62a5790339657092d0b20c9cf4d39c.jpg

12 hours ago, peasy23 said:

His girlfriend had posted on Instagram that he had blocked her from accessing her account. She had posted the other day that she was back on, she tagged the two of them in a post at a waffle house and within an hour he had been shot there.bc62a5790339657092d0b20c9cf4d39c.jpg

Few non Americans and even West Coast Americans fail to grasp the cultural significance of Waffle Houses. They are America, if you visit U S  and A make it a point to visit at least one, way more important than Disney.