The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

15 minutes ago, JustOneCornetto said:

None of the current Top 3 have him and looks like you'll be new league leader (I'm assuminhg he's your Captain)

Parker was my captain but it's very sad, a tragic loss for his young family. His chances of lasting two years or more were very slim.

An old friend died within a few months of being diagnosed with the same condition. Seeing him decline over the last few weeks was tortuous.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

Was raging at myself as I'd dropped Parker this year.

Then on checking my list, seems I'd had a change of heart and kept him in, sitting proudly at the top of my list for a Captain's Bonus.

Then I realised I was one of those chumps who didn't put their Captain and Vice Capatain at the top of their list.

What a rollercoaster.

21 minutes ago, Sweaty Morph said:

Was raging at myself as I'd dropped Parker this year.

Then on checking my list, seems I'd had a change of heart and kept him in, sitting proudly at the top of my list for a Captain's Bonus.

Then I realised I was one of those chumps who didn't put their Captain and Vice Capatain at the top of their list.

What a rollercoaster.

I removed him from my team this year after seeing him on TV. He was looking well just before Christmas. I thought he might get through this year, although sadly that wasn’t to be.  

His replacement was Frank Field MP who really needs to step up the mark for me now.

Edited by qos_75

That's really shite news for a young man to go like that and miss out on so much. 

As for the heartless dead inside c**t that I am it's a relief to get off the mark after a frustrating start to the campaign. (I'm looking at you Betty White) 

Edited by pub car king

2 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Missus just said "Tom Parker's dead, you better not have him in your dead pool" 

giphy.gif.a20f66993f7dde985e01ae354af0fa25.gif

Utter shite way to go and at that age. Life's brutal at times. 

Whereas mine has text me this:

F536B1FE-7115-4E70-B104-094003E68D61.jpeg

Edited by mathematics