The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

51 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

^^^ Comedy legend ? Really.? Just another one of those unfunny feckers who spent decades with head, hands & feet in the BBC trough.
Cheerio Bazza..........

Saw his show at the Fringe a few years back and it certainly wasn't the worst I've been at.

Given his length of career and the people he wrote for I'd say he was worthy of legendary status. 

Funny guy. Great writer. I'll miss him pitching up as a talking head on shows about other dead comics. Points please.

Knowing his sense of humour he’ll have pre-recorded talking head comments for his own tribute show when that comes around.

5 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

^^^ Comedy legend ? Really.? Just another one of those unfunny feckers who spent decades with head, hands & feet in the BBC trough.
Cheerio Bazza..........

It had to happen one day I suppose. You’re the first person to my knowledge that doesn’t find Barry Cryer one of the funniest people of the modern age.

3 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
3 hours ago, kingjoey said:
It had to happen one day I suppose. You’re the first person to my knowledge that doesn’t find Barry Cryer one of the funniest people of the modern age.

Your knowledge must be afa' sma'........

You haven't got a clue!