The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

Berniece Baker Miracle, half sister of Marilyn Monroe - I had her in my team but had to sub her out before deadline as she did not meet the 'fame in her own right' criteria.

Just as well, as I've found out now that she died in 2014 although her Wiki page has still not been updated.

6 minutes ago, JustOneCornetto said:

Berniece Baker Miracle, half sister of Marilyn Monroe - I had her in my team but had to sub her out before deadline as she did not meet the 'fame in her own right' criteria.

Just as well, as I've found out now that she died in 2014 although her Wiki page has still not been updated.

You sure about that?

Marilyn Monroe’s Sister Just Turned 101 And She’s Beautiful - Obsev

9 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Modest points missed as one of my picks, Isreal Dresner, fails to land a UK obit - was always going to be a struggle but he had featured in a couple of UK articles fairly recently.

You've spelled his name wrong, search for Israel Dresner.

Jean-Jacques Beineix est mort.

I only mention him because he directed Betty Blue which gave me an appreciation of French cinema* when I was a lad...

*This is a euphemism for getting my cheapies in those pre-internet days.

Just now, tamthebam said:

Jean-Jacques Beineix est mort.

I only mention him because he directed Betty Blue which gave me an appreciation of French cinema* when I was a lad...

*This is a euphemism for getting my cheapies in those pre-internet days.

Well there's that but it's a also a great film with a brilliant soundtrack.

Spanish architect Ricardo Bofill is deid. Interesting dude. One of his buildings featured in the film 'Brazil'.

Unfortunately my architectural deadpool pick is still alive, the bassa..............................

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2022/jan/14/ricardo-bofill-the-outsider-architect-who-gave-60s-spain-a-sci-fi-makeover

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Spanish architect Ricardo Bofill is deid. Interesting dude. One of his buildings featured in the film 'Brazil'.

Unfortunately my architectural deadpool pick is still alive, the bassa..............................

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2022/jan/14/ricardo-bofill-the-outsider-architect-who-gave-60s-spain-a-sci-fi-makeover

Bofill to landfill.

29 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Died and Bofill?