Queens v Ayr

Just now, ftk said:

Hoping for 4 or 5 now so Duffy goes tonight!

Maybe they could just stop for a pee break around Thornhill and just drive off without him.

The longer the directors keep putting up with this weekly debacle the more difficult and cloudier the bigger picture gets. 

1 minute ago, Otis Blue said:

Great half from Josh Todd there.

Todd has strolled it.  The only player to underperform has been Paton.  In all honesty though we've not had to do much to be 2-0 up.

I'm still unconvinced by Gibson at CB.  I'd rather he went to RB, Nditi to CB and Johnston to midfield.

5 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

Todd has strolled it.  The only player to underperform has been Paton.  In all honesty though we've not had to do much to be 2-0 up.

I'm still unconvinced by Gibson at CB.  I'd rather he went to RB, Nditi to CB and Johnston to midfield.

Maybe on the ball he could be doing more but Patons work rate off the ball is second to none. He’s probably covered more grass than any other Queens player. 

6 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Wow, Duffy’s body language as he walked off the park.  Zero fucks given.  I’ll be astonished if he is around for the Raith game.

He's no right to be, he should have been sacked before now. There has been inertia at board level and standards have been allowed to slip. I'm hoping Mathie empties him at 5:01.