Partick Thistle vs Raith Rovers- 18/12/2021

Was looking forward to a Saturday sesh in Glasgow the week before Christmas but with Covid-19 on the rise I think I’ll give it a miss and just watch the stream. With half the EFL games off for Covid I think we’ll see restrictions brought in for crowds again very soon. Lots of other events have already been cancelled with cases particularly in South of England rising massively.  

2 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Was looking forward to a Saturday sesh in Glasgow the week before Christmas but with Covid-19 on the rise I think I’ll give it a miss and just watch the stream. With half the EFL games off for Covid I think we’ll see restrictions brought in for crowds again very soon. Lots of other events have already been cancelled with cases particularly in South of England rising massively.  

And very welcome you would have been Sir to the wonderful and eclectic West End and hoping you would have enjoyed the game at the Palace of the Gallus….btw ,was also looking forward to that tenner to look after your car …ho hum thems the breaks.

Re covid fears I am doing a lateral flow test, mask up when moving around and will sit a couple seats away from my neighbour …should be fine .

Edited by I Clavdivs

Woody back on Covid protocols. Walked in and out the side door.

Star and Garter fill with Rovers junior team fair play to them coming down to support their team. I would have ID'd  half of them for sweets long you haha

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

What’s the team? Nothing on our Twitter at all!

Arnott starts, no Lang, no Varian, no Poplatnik, no Riley Snow. Subs are Thompson, Young, Mitchell and Musonda.

We're a wee bit fucked today.