Partick Thistle vs Raith Rovers- 18/12/2021

2 hours ago, ListerRRFC said:

Disappointing that no tickets will be on sale on the day. I'm at a wedding on the west coast on Friday (potential COVID restrictions permitting) and won't know until around  Saturday lunchtime if I'll be able to make it to Glasgow for kick off.

Depends how hungover you are?

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

What's the parking situation like folks.

I got parked easily at the bottom of Firhill Road the last time, but not sure if there will be different restrictions for a daytime match.

Years ago you used to get parked behind the end where the student flats are now.

Edited by Specky Ginger

22 hours ago, CALDERON said:

What's the parking situation like folks.

I know people who have worked further down Garscube Road, but apparently they're putting down double yellows.  I usually park on Panmure Gate on street, just the other side of the canal from the stadium and I've never struggled to get a spot. But if you take mine you're getting chibbed xx

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
3 hours ago, philpy said:
Is the live stream only available for overseas viewers??

Only people in England cant live stream games in Scotland just now to my knowledge. Well, not without using certain methods anyway.

I’ve heard those other methods can be a Very Problematic Nightmare

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

The rhythm method is hit and miss. 

Yea, but so much better than the blues.

1 hour ago, Offshore Rover said:

I’ve heard those other methods can be a Very Problematic Nightmare

Only if you can select appropriately to avoid Infernal Stupid Problems related to location assignment.

2 hours ago, Mike the Magyar said:

You can live stream  Scottish games in England. I’ve been logging into games  from Firhill since the club started streaming them. 

Not the 3PM, Saturday games, if your ISP location resolves as England...

Bought the stream, really straight forward.
What time does it typically come ‘online’ at?

If all fit, I’ll go for something like this
JMac
RT Lang Berra Mosunda
Matthews Tait
Connelly Ross Zanatta
Varian

Possibly harsh on Dick who had a good game vs. Killie, but for me Mosunda just stops more crosses, and deals with danger better.

59 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Bought the stream, really straight forward.
What time does it typically come ‘online’ at?

If all fit, I’ll go for something like this
JMac
RT Lang Berra Mosunda
Matthews Tait
Connelly Ross Zanatta
Varian

Possibly harsh on Dick who had a good game vs. Killie, but for me Mosunda just stops more crosses, and deals with danger better.

About half 2, but it’ll just be Michael Max talking shite while the players warm up so I’d just wait until 3. 

Have a funny feeling that this or the Boxind Day game will be the last full crowds will be allowed, so heading through at lunch time with a few pals. Win today and there really isn’t any getting away from the fact that we are in a title race. Confident McGlynn is a better manager than McCall, so hopeful of a result.

On 15/12/2021 at 11:56, forameus said:

I know people who have worked further down Garscube Road, but apparently they're putting down double yellows.  I usually park on Panmure Gate on street, just the other side of the canal from the stadium and I've never struggled to get a spot. But if you take mine you're getting chibbed xx

https://glasgow.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=24442

Looks like this is going to be a nightmare for driving to Firhill going forward. I wouldn't mind paying but the max 3 hours for pay and display means unless you're going straight to the game and back then it's no use.