Week 14

lichtie23

Just now, GNU_Linux said:

Jerry Jacobs also out of the game with a knee injury on the 1st drive of the game. As per former NFL doctor David J Chao looks like a grim multiliganent in the left knee.

How is that charlatan still practicing? He's been sued for malpractice more times than I've had hot dinners.

In all bar one game today the team I desperately want to lose has won.
I hate the fucking NFL sometimes, despite the supposed parity from the draft, there is no parity. Big teams getting bigger (and signing ridiculous talents) poor teams fucked for decades!

5 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Donald Parham with probably the most idiotic attempt at fielding an onside kick I've ever seen. It's going OOB you moron.

Chargers have been completely amateurish in all phases for the last 10 minutes. Totally incapable of playing a complete game.

Mate you are the most negative guy in the world, it's garbage time with back ups in. Just relax.

1 minute ago, Super_A said:

Mate you are the most negative guy in the world, it's garbage time with back ups in. Just relax.

It's not negativity to expect your team to be professional enough to play for an entire 60 minutes.

What the Chargers did over the last 10 minutes of that game they do every single week regardless of the score. The fact it's a blowout is irrelevant. I'm totally sick of watching a team that tears opponents up for toilet paper for 30 minutes every Sunday and plays like an 0-16 no-hoper for the other 30. It's been a theme for years with this franchise.