Todays scores 11/12

22 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

2 reds, how did that happen? 

Silly sloppy challenge by Grant to get a second yellow.Wharton however I think will be appealed as he timed a superb sliding challenge to win the ball cleanly which he did then got a straight red!Ref had a supervisor watching….

2 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Silly sloppy challenge by Grant to get a second yellow.Wharton however I think will be appealed as he timed a superb sliding challenge to win the ball cleanly which he did then got a straight red!Ref had a supervisor watching….

Shouldn't happen 6 goals up, although sounds the ref had a mare for the straight red if that's the case. 

6 hours ago, nicotina said:

lok 6 campbeltown 0  ht 4-0

forde 2 mcgregor 2 1pen coyne  s mccann

grant and wharton both sent off when lok were 6 up

Thought Campbeltown played very well considering the league gap etc and didn't disgrace themselves so fair play to them and the management.

From what I've heard Pollok gave them top class hospitality from start to finish.

3 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Was never a straight red and very harsh on Wharton.

Renfrew 0 Lanark 1

Only our 3rd win of the season. We played very well today against much higher rated opponents.  Had a first half goal wrongly chalked off for offside and missed a penalty around 80 minutes but we grabbed our winner with a couple of minutes of normal time remaining.

Both sides missed chances, could have gone either way. Team definitely playing better under new regime.

Pity that the Lok scored so early. The game was over from that point and the visiting crowd didn't get the chance to build up a bit of noise. The Pupils stuck at it though and did really well to keep Pollok on their toes despite being under the cosh for almost the whole game. Just a shame they didn't manage to score when they pushed forward against the nine men.

Poor day for the ref. Wharton's challenge was never a red.

Biggest guy I've seen in football came on for the Pupils late on.