Dundee United vs. Livingston

It’s not a ‘must win’ for us in terms of league position but we really need to get back to winning ways.  The last few performances have been diabolical and I can only assume that everyone connected with Livi will be buoyed by their win over Hibs.

Unfettered enthusiasm for this match, it appears. If I can get a word in, most of our meetings are close affairs, and I was impressed by Livingston at Almondvale in their ability to get the ball forward quickly when down to ten men.

Also notable have been recent performances against Hearts, who they should have got something from, and Hibs, where 1-0 flattered the Easter Road side.

I'll be happy to see a narrow win, with midfielders Levitt and Fuchs back in action together, and to finish the game with eleven players, which, for some reason, I doubt.

Despite some really poor performances recently, this is our strongest line up.  I know there’s a debate about Clark v Appere but in truth neither are the quality of striker we need.

If we can’t win with this team then we are in trouble.

891F49A3-C5FD-43B0-B7DE-484A1A3A8B4D.thumb.jpeg.cc96aa9d3867ea8b33ea0485f1c0a79a.jpeg

The quietness of this thread sums up the whole game.

Shite game, soft af penalty, but somehow we won and I'm fucking delighted with that. I can see why Utd fans are raging at the ref though, there were a few dodgy decisions there (Fitzwater hovering in the air for 3s climbing on Edwards not being given made me laugh, and where the f**k did 6 minutes come from?). Edwards was lucky to stay on the park though.

Ayo & Fitz were class, Bailey doesn't look fit. On to County, a win there would be huge.