Stuttering Sons v Able Gable Endies

There is no better example of the apathy currently held within the Sons support than a WhatsApp exchange I had with 3 other Sons fans this morning - none of us knew who we were playing and gave 3 different (incorrect) guesses before checking to see it was Montrose. Sad as when we started the season I thought this team would be good to watch, but we've lost our way a bit. I'll need to watch from home as I currently have covid so hopefully our stream works properly this week!

We love conceding a penalty. Montrose love winning a penalty.

We'll gift them a goal. That's for sure. But hopefully it isn't the first one. If we score first then we've been good at winning games. If we concede first then we've probably had it. Again.

2 hours ago, Frank Quitely said:

I'm very willing to be proved wrong but it's difficult to see anything other than an away win here.  The DFC website making a big thing of our win at Links Park but the teams have gone in very different directions since then.  At least Ross McLean is available and I hope we have a go.

That win at Links Park was quite possibly one the luckiest results I’ve ever seen a Sons team pick up. After a really good first half we just sat back and Montrose absolutely battered us, how they never at least took a point that day is beyond me.

As for the next two home games - do two losses put Farrell under serious pressure? It’s a very real possibility that could be the outcome. 

21 hours ago, The Moonster said:

There is no better example of the apathy currently held within the Sons support than a WhatsApp exchange I had with 3 other Sons fans this morning - none of us knew who we were playing and gave 3 different (incorrect) guesses before checking to see it was Montrose. Sad as when we started the season I thought this team would be good to watch, but we've lost our way a bit. I'll need to watch from home as I currently have covid so hopefully our stream works properly this week!

Get well soon Moonster..