Air-da-ree v Kyoo Pee

17 minutes ago, diamondman said:

Going above and beyond here, Sir.

Not sure quite what we will see tonight. Slight fear that we will fall flat like we did against Cove a few weeks back.

Whenever Cove aren't playing and there's a L1 game on I'll always try to watch it whether in person or stream. Was at Links Park last Wednesday.

Nice being able to watch other teams without trepidation and worry!

I'd put Airdrie favourites being at home. Won 6 out of last 7 home league games. Queen's are fluid in midfield and break in numbers. No Murray tonight so a different threat up top for Fordyce.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

3 minutes ago, diamondman said:

Dominating, without too much penetration.

Very much so. Easton should have buried his chance; if it fell to Gal it would have hit the net I'm sure.

Impressed by McGill who is linking well with Kerr and Easton on the left.

All to play for second half. Jai Quitongo will offer something different. Might give Queen's more of a threat and certainly more pace.

1 hour ago, Velvet Donkey said:

Two games postponed because of other teams' Covid issues, and we play tonight with third choice keeper and about half a dozen starters out. A farce indeed.

No other teams have faced these issues recently? 

Just not good enough in the slightest. The fact we had to play the game with the amount of players out in the first place was a farce but there’s still 11 full time footballers on that pitch that played within themselves and quite frankly never looked like taking anything from the game. 

I really liked the way airdrie played but it’s so annoying to fully know how good they actually are when we had no longridge, Doyle, brown, Murray, ferrie, Muir, Moore, or Smith. Besides that, we were terrible. Mchugh and Longstaff were woeful and unfortunately Connell’s deliveries weren’t his usual standard.

On a positive note, absolutely buzzing to see Jai Quitongo back on the pitch again. He seemed to add a spark in the opening stages of the 2nd half and I’d imagine the more games he gets, he’ll be key towards any potential success come the end of the season. Heraghty was also very assured in goals and he definitely looks like he could forge a career at this level. 

That’s 3 wins from our last 16 and at this point there’s every right to question Laurie Ellis. Arguably the biggest budget in the league and yet we’re so far off any title challenge and going further and further behind Montrose and airdrie by the week. I wouldn’t trust an Ellis run team in the slightest should we make the play offs against any of the above. 

Im going to assume since guys like Ferrie, Longridge and Smith were in the training pics prior to the Dumbarton game being cancelled that they’ll be isolating for the Clyde game this Sunday. I’d be doing my all to get that game postponed if I’m being honest 

Edited by qpfc