Greenock Morton v Billy Dodds is a Gimp

7 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Sensible post and I for one would like to see some return to normality, we fans are almost back to normal proceedings.

Billy Dodds should have addressed his changing rooms concerns quietly through the proper channel via our board to Mortons board and not to the press, to air another clubs dirty linen in public is not right, bear in mind that all Scottish clubs are having financial difficulties.

Whilst it is not right about the conditions of the dressing room Dodds has went public to deflect his team performances in not being able to progress in the Cup.

38 minutes ago, gmfc said:

Whilst it is not right about the conditions of the dressing room Dodds has went public to deflect his team performances in not being able to progress in the Cup.

May I enquire as to your qualification in mind reading?

4 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

No, that was the upgrade they are getting tomorrow.

I thought he said they weren't coming. 

As an alternative to going to the game I had agreed to do Christmas shopping !! Well need to dodge that don't want to miss seeing Dodds. 

Is he the dwarf with steam coming out his ears?

5 hours ago, sophia said:

Tinpot doesn't begin to describe them.

Fictionalising your home attendances every fortnight to pretend that you're a big team.

Getting papped out of the Scottish Cup at the same stage as 'Falkirk' by a team picked by the janny. 

Not exactly the strongest play from yourselves right now. 

36 minutes ago, virginton said:

Fictionalising your home attendances every fortnight to pretend that you're a big team.

Getting papped out of the Scottish Cup at the same stage as 'Falkirk' by a team picked by the janny. 

By any measure, Brian Waldon would rank your riposte as poor as is the degradation offered as hospitality in the self styled Clyde Riviera.

Whataboutery doesn't begin to wash, much like visiting teams given the circumstances.

11 hours ago, sophia said:

By any measure, Brian Waldon would rank your riposte as poor as is the degradation offered as hospitality in the self styled Clyde Riviera.

Whataboutery doesn't begin to wash, much like visiting teams given the circumstances.

Fanny.

13 hours ago, virginton said:

Same old same old, nothing new to say ?

Look, I've said my piece on the changing room conditions and for me that's the end of the matter.

But staying on ground conditions consider that both goal ends of Cappielow are open to the elements, I have no problem with standing at these ends as many prefer to stand, but though fans being wet through in the pishing rain was the norm for most of the early part of last century it is not acceptable in the modern game, surely roofing over these areas would be better for the fans when you consider the amount of rainfall Greenock experiences.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Look, I've said my piece on the changing room conditions and for me that's the end of the matter.

But staying on ground conditions consider that both goal ends of Cappielow are open to the elements, I have no problem with standing at these ends as many prefer to stand, but though fans being wet through in the pishing rain was the norm for most of the early part of last century it is not acceptable in the modern game, surely roofing over these areas would be better for the fans when you consider the amount of rainfall Greenock experiences.

Not very high on our list of priorities right now, and nor should it be when the attendances at around 95% of games can be accommodated under the existing roofs.

( I almost said “COMFORTABLY accommodated” but since that would’ve led to resurrecting some of the perennial moans about main stand legroom I’m glad I didn’t ) 

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

If it is good enough for the Nou Camp then it is at least adequate for a much more historic venue in world football. 

2 hours ago, virginton said:

If it is good enough for the Nou Camp then it is at least adequate for a much more historic venue in world football. 

I've just about pissed mesel with this post!

Cappielow situated on the Atlantic coast and the Nou Camp on the Mediterranean.

Obviously Geography and coastal precipitation passed you by at the back of the class.

Have you any more like this for a laugh.