Kelty Hearts v St Johnstone, SC 4th round

PauloPerth

Well played Kelty

So well deserved that you barely even had to work for it. O'Ware was excellent and surely won't have an easier game all season. Tidser and Philp good and Agyeman excellent.

Cancel Middleton's loan tonight - he was an absolute disgrace tonight. Zero effort and no ability either.

f**k off CD.

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

I mean, they’re going to hump us on Wednesday. But oh my all the same. 

We almost definitely won't if Davidson remains.

Defend against a long diagonal to wing backs, rile up Ciftci so much he gets sent off, and thats us done.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Might be a daft question, but was CD given a new contract recently?

Paying off his contract wouldn't be an issue.

Well done kelty, deserved it.

Bringing on May and Middleton for our two strikers took away any chance we had.  Must be the most impotent strike force in world football.  How can Kelty’s attacking players look so much more dangerous than ours for most of the game?!

Thats it, time for a change. Not because of a humiliating cup exit, but because of how we approached the match and the changes we made during it demonstrated the manager does not know how to get a win out of this team.  We won’t beat anyone.  We played 5 at the back against a league 2 team even when losing. 

Gallacher nearly gave away a chance earlier when the last defender at our corner, yet somehow we don’t learn and he’s one on one again and fucks up for them to break and score.

He’s got a long contract and been allowed to splash money so it’s probably a call Brown won’t make.  But can anyone see this ending any other way than bottom. 
id take Tommy Wright for 5 months, get us to the summer then time for something new.

The players and staff basically had to walk through the Saints support at the final whistle, wasn’t pretty.

In other circumstances, I'd say that I feel nothing but embarrassment this evening... but my primary emotion is excitement at the admittedly unlikely prospect of Callum Davidson getting his jotters.

We haven't had many goals to cheer this season. Thank you to Kelty Hearts for providing us with one.