Falkirk v Cove - 11.12.21

We are absolutely stinking. Cove didn’t get out of first gear in that second half and still could’ve got a few more whilst our only shot on target was Keena effort from 40 yards.

No idea what Grainger’s tactics were supposed to be at any point today he ended up just throwing strikers in to no effect whatsoever. Even if Rennie can’t start on Monday he still needs punted. So many players in our squad that I fucking hate and can’t wait to see the back of.

Any idea why Logan got sent off? It was just absolutely bizarre.

56 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Look at Alston . Looked finished playing alongside Gary fecking miller or a finished gomis last season and yet has done okay for Kilmarnock a division up but playing alongside some decent players.  We have one or two decent players who are brought down to much lower levels by complete and utter dross.

Alston still dung a league up, Dowds scoring again today tho

39 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Morrison is a decent player but he’s severely let down by his awful distribution of the ball time and time again…

His left foot should be for standing on, our set piece play is honking overall tho.

I obviously ain't happy but the one thing I'll say is at least Grainger tried to change things today which was the opposite of his pre match interview.

I think most of us would've took a point today which shows how our season has gone so far, hopefully Rennie has a magic wand and a good January window.

We are absolutely stinking. Cove didn’t get out of first gear in that second half and still could’ve got a few more whilst our only shot on target was Keena effort from 40 yards.

No idea what Grainger’s tactics were supposed to be at any point today he ended up just throwing strikers in to no effect whatsoever. Even if Rennie can’t start on Monday he still needs punted. So many players in our squad that I fucking hate and can’t wait to see the back of.

Any idea why Logan got sent off? It was just absolutely bizarre.

Logan basically put 3 fingers up to the Falkirk fans in response to a comment. I guess the Lino thought he saw something else[emoji4]

2 minutes ago, brokeville said:

Logan basically put 3 fingers up to the Falkirk fans in response to a comment. I guess the Lino thought he saw something elseemoji4.png

Was it a v's and a middle finger? Or lino just got it wrong? Shay looked shocked but wouldn't put the former past him 

Edited by CoveRangers1922

For the first 15 minutes I thought there was a chance we might make a game of that.  As soon as Cove scored that was over. 

First goal was a screamer.  Second was our usual weak as pish centre back play.  Third was academic.

Obviously nothing to do with our defeat, but that referee was an officious p***k.  Probably including the odd sending off.

Taking nothing away from Cove winning comfortably against the poorest defence I can ever remember Falkirk having.

The referee was honking bordering on inept. The first goal in the build up Hall is clattered a mile late, probably the easiest free kick to give all day, although it was a treat to see a ball hit so well scud the net. 

Shay Logan, got what he deserved for being an idiot between the 3rd goal and getting himself sent off. His reputation goes before him.