25 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Can't blame him for that, it was a blatent dive

He was poor in the build-up but yeah, looked a shocker. Hibs had 2 claims after that were much more of pen, I think the ref may have given one if he hadn't given the first.

McMillan is very good, the only one on the park showing energy. We've had some nice play in the final third but I am concerned at how we look at the back.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Great that we’ve had 3 penalty appeals, the one that was given was a complete dive and the 2 that weren’t given were pretty much stonewallers. If Boyle had scored it he’d have probably ended up with a 2 match ban mind you.

We are chronic, Livi deservedly ahead, sack the manager etc etc etc.

Thank f**k I’m not there.

5 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Great that we’ve had 3 penalty appeals, the one that was given was a complete dive and the 2 that weren’t given were pretty much stonewallers. If Boyle had scored it he’d have probably ended up with a 2 match ban mind you.

We are chronic, Livi deservedly ahead, sack the manager etc etc etc.

Thank f**k I’m not there.

I'm sure you are supposed to get a ban if a dive wins a penalty or gets a player sent off, regardless if they score so he may get a ban yet.

Hibernian are not very good. Seem fine until the reach the final third then it gets a bit desperate. Never been convinced by Nisbet as a lone striker, not sure Campbell is the best player to have next to him too.

Probably another game where Allan comes on and bails everyone out.

Livi being Livi.