1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Surely you enjoyed the soap opera of Hearts last relegation - although the series was a bit shorter than normal....................

I’d give that one a four out of ten. I’m not that in to ‘weepies’. Austin McPhee turned in a great performance in his short run as the main part though. Almost believed he was a real manager… a shite one, right enough.

Anyway, that’s so two years ago. This is the box office hit of 21/22. Could even rival the original by the last episode: Butcher’s Hibs. 😄

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Jack Ross is calling this "a difficult run "

Clueless fanny. Sounds a bit like an old boss of mine..............

Sadly he hasnt said he is leaving.

He is pathetic. The reaction at the end of the game tonight will be even worse on Saturday. 

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Same here and I’m also part of the away season ticket scheme. BE7C0AD9-B476-44BF-9907-0AD2E27BA170.jpeg.7c2179979be73a6698a77dcc6776f319.jpeg

Ooft, I feel for you travelling through.

I am getting wellied on Saturday night, hopefully cracking open the fizz when the manager is binned.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Ooft, I feel for you travelling through.

I am getting wellied on Saturday night, hopefully cracking open the fizz when the manager is binned.

Won’t be there on Saturday mate. As someone who would be devastated to miss a Hibs game, I’m not arsed at the moment. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

2 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

And a non penalty won the other

Yes, thats also a fair point. 

Mind you, it also says something about St Johnstone if you cant actually beat us............................................

Just now, FreedomFarter said:

Hibs should be set up to get the most out of Boyle. Playing him right wing probably doesn't do that.

I think it's more the case of he's their only outlet. If you mark him out the game Hibs struggle to create

18 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Yes, thats also a fair point. 

Mind you, it also says something about St Johnstone if you cant actually beat us............................................

Tbf we were winning until we went down to 9 men. Only lost after dropping to 8.

3 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I think it's more the case of he's their only outlet. If you mark him out the game Hibs struggle to create

At half time I was hoping Ross didn't bring on a holding mid (maybe Gogic) for Campbell and switch to a 4-3-3, which would've allowed Boyle to play higher and slightly narrower, closer to Nisbet. Instead Ross did the opposite, he switched to a 4-4-2 which forced Boyle even deeper and wider. That really helped us out.

Just now, FreedomFarter said:

At half time I was hoping Ross didn't bring on a holding mid (maybe Gogic) for Campbell and switch to a 4-3-3, which would've allowed Boyle to play higher and slightly narrower, closer to Nisbet. Instead Ross did the opposite, he switched to a 4-4-2 which forced Boyle even deeper and wider. That really helped us out.

I think us taking off Parkes nullified a lot of their changes, they were 100% going to target him second half. Obileye comes on and dominates the long balls, Doidge would've had Parkes rattled