While not disagreeing with the sentiment that we are pish, what is the actual definition of "a gang" ?
If you look on Google the first definition of gang is "a group of criminals". Does fraudulently pretending to be a football player make you a criminal?

Just now, Empty It said:
3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:
While not disagreeing with the sentiment that we are pish, what is the actual definition of "a gang" ?

If you look on Google the first definition of gang is "a group of criminals". Does fraudulently pretending to be a football player make you a criminal?

Aye, fair point - what about pretending to be a manager?

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Terrible from Hibs from start to finish, Livi the better team throughout.

I guarantee you Hibs won't be this shite next Wednesday.

TBF I think Steve Kean is unbeaten in his first game in charge of a club, so he must be able to get a reaction from squads quickly.

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I can't imagine Hibs empty Jack Ross before the cup final but there are definitely problems in their team. Not quite at Levein levels but getting there.

The problem with our team is that we are too easy to play against - primarily because we play the exact same way against every team.

Ross has not changed his formation for several weeks now - must be pretty simple if you are the opposition manager.