I hope everyone is excited for this as I am.

Did consider going along to this but after watching us recently, a cold Wednesday night at the spaghettihad really doesn’t appeal to me at all, it’ll be IPTV and a glass of orange juice for me.

It really makes utterly no sense to me that in December we cram as many games in as humanely possible but in August/April we have the normal 1 per week.

Hopefully a Martin Boyle dive and penalty conversion gives this thread a bit of life, I can’t imagine the match will have much.

Our December fixture list is ridiculous. I normally like an away game at Livi as it’s just along the road (possibly the closest league ground to my house) but I have no appetite for it this week. I expect the wee man will probably want to watch it on TV, even that I could do without. 

2 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

It really makes utterly no sense to me that in December we cram as many games in as humanely possible but in August/April we have the normal 1 per week.

Couldn't agree more. Enjoy the odd winter game but I'm freezing my bollocks off at the moment any time I leave the house. Would prefer more Summer games. 

13 hours ago, Kima Greggs said:

I'll settle for any type of positive result and Jack Ross to scream "Livingston w**k w**k w**k we prefer Meadowbank" into the microphone during his post match interview.

image.png.39d2f77a5a7758ef5c5c90179876497a.png.6d214f5c5b4ede7045e1a2b5fcedb56e.png

Or Jack Ross being sent to the stand again, being verbally abused, standing up and staring at his abusers like he's a big scary man, realising he's not a big scary man and that the abuse is just getting worse and sitting back down again in silence.

17 hours ago, ol1vercloff said:

Hopefully Hibs are as poor as the patter on their social media accounts.

11 minutes ago, ol1vercloff said:

Or Jack Ross being sent to the stand again, being verbally abused, standing up and staring at his abusers like he's a big scary man, realising he's not a big scary man and that the abuse is just getting worse and sitting back down again in silence.

pulp fiction check out the big brain on brett GIF

1 hour ago, ol1vercloff said:

Jack Ross is a lover, not a fighter.

11 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

So am I,1st time back in Almondvale watching Livi for 21 months.......

And yeah 0-0 probably 

Going to be baltic, my hands were freezing on Sunday, and that was a 3pm ko, def wearing gloves for this game, might dig out the thermal long johns too, brrrr, feeling a chill in my bones just thinking about it.