Queens v Cove Rangers

Greenacres

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If the board don't get shot I'll be seriously considering giving it a rest for while. Why should we care if they don't.

The board seem to get a fairly easy ride.  This is despite things deteriorating on and off the park with each passing year for about the last five.  

At this rate it won’t be long before we are L1/L2 also rans.  

That was really poor from Queens. Cove deserved their win and looked the more motivated but some howlers in defence and I’m not sure I buy the “World class” first goal either tbh. At first look I thought Bryan should be getting it and certainly misjudged it. It was low enough to be in range.

And as for loan players. Forget it. Scrabbling to stay up is so 2010s. Get a manager in who can build a team to get us promoted out of Div 1 in a couple of seasons cos that’s what we surely need.

Agreed. Don't see anything to suggest that if we go down we'll come back straight up. Horsed at home by a league one side says a lot.

Lot of empty jerseys tonight.

The board seem to get a fairly easy ride.  This is despite things deteriorating on and off the park with each passing year for about the last five.  

3 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

Agreed I can’t actually see anything improving until there are changes at the very top.  Won’t happen though.

Out thought, out fought, clueless and gutless, no desire,  very short on ability and too lightweight, lucky the losing margin wasn't more. Blame the Manager but the players have to take the blame as well, they are not pro-active, they stand back waiting on things to happen instead of making things happen. Basic things like passing a ball ten yards seems to be beyond them, decision making is poor, rather than going towards the ball they wait and an opponent gets in first. I don't want to hear excuses about weather conditions, not when the opposition have handed you your arse on a plate.  We'll done to Cove and the best of luck against Hibs, we would have been an embarrassment if we played them.