Queens v Cove Rangers

Greenacres

That was quite possibly our worst 45 of the season.  Says it all that Gibson has been our best defender and our best midfielder.  McGrory's had a bit of a mare mainly because all his attention is on marking Fyvie, and he's been poor at doing that.   Hopefully this is the last time we see Joseph in a Queens shirt - he's f***ing awful, and because he's f***ing awful everything has to go long.

Brynn has kept the score down thankfully, and if it wasn't for Fyvie's goal (which was a goal of the season contender to be fair) I'd be demanding my £10 stream money back - I was misled into thinking I'd be watching a football match.

ETA - bring on Roy asap, get Todd into central mid and get Joseph to you-know-where...

Edited by Slipmat

We were second best in first game and trend continuing- lucky to have only lost one goal. Shocking all over the pitch - for once players will need to stand up and be counted to come from behind ………not something that looks likely but you can only hope. Midfield non existent and forward 4 running about like headless chickens.

1 minute ago, Slipmat said:

That was quite possibly our worst 45 of the season.  Says it all that Gibson has been our best defender and our best midfielder.  McGrory's had a bit of a mare mainly because all his attention is on marking Fyvie, and he's been poor at doing that.   Hopefully this is the last time we see Joseph in a Queens shirt - he's f***ing awful, and because he's f***ing awful everything has to go long.

Brynn has kept the score down thankfully, and if it wasn't for Fyvie's goal (which was a goal of the season contender to be fair) I'd be demanding my £10 stream money back - I was misled into thinking I'd be watching a football match.

Have to agree we have been so far off it and Fyvie is giving McGrory a schooling. Why is Joseph starting ahead of Roy. Could have put Todd in the middle and Roy our left. Paton is non existent Junior is running about a lot but without the ball. Cooper and Todd also been poor down the left. Can only get better with the wind in 2nd half 🤔

4 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

Because our manager hasn’t got a clue what he is doing.

He's picked 10 of the 11 that started against Morton last week.  Unfortunately the 11th man is a liability.

Humiliated at home by a side a division below once in again in the Scottish Cup. Don't even want to hear his post match "Cove have quality players/it was difficult conditions/we had a few boys out et al" bullshit. Send him home with his P45.

If the board don't get shot I'll be seriously considering giving it a rest for while. Why should we care if they don't.

Curious to see how he manages to squeeze in a reference to premiership quality.

Humiliated at home by a side a division below once in again in the Scottish Cup. Don't even want to hear his post match "Cove have quality players/it was difficult conditions/we had a few boys out et al" bullshit. Send him home with his P45.

If the board don't get shot I'll be seriously considering giving it a rest for while. Why should we care if they don't.