Relegation doomed 6-fingered sister sh*ggers v Europe bound resurgent mighty Reds

Guest Bob Mahelp

Guest Bob Mahelp

This is the place for all the 'Jesus, it's going to be freezing, shite and 0-0' comments. 

Fill yer boots. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

Guest Bob Mahelp

I obviously chose this title as a boon to everyone who wants to get their personal grievances against (fill in name of team that has irrationaly pissed you off) out into print. 

:inserttractorcrashinggif: 

26 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I obviously chose this title as a boon to everyone who wants to get their personal grievances against (fill in name of team that has irrationaly pissed you off) out into print. 

:inserttractorcrashinggif: 

Is it an intra-squad game?

I do remember attending a classic St Johnstone Vs Aberdeen game in recent memory when we beat them 3-4 at McDiarmid. McKenna came on as sub to, I think, make his debut.

And I remember a mudbath at Muirton when we beat them in the Cup in 1988 was fairly dramatic day played in front of a large crowd.

Then there was the two drubbings, one at McDairmid around 1990ish and the Pittodrie massacre around 2015. 

And the double semi-final season when and superb day at Tynecastle was followed by a dark day at Snake Mountain when we somehow contrived to lose a game we were dominanting.

And there was the match that was abandoned with the Dons winning 3-0 as atrocious conditions triggered a power cut.

So my point is that this fixture isn't always a shitfest but usually is...

I think this will be another memorable occasion and the Dons will win 3-2.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

10 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Aberdeen paid for the segregation fence to allow double the reduced capacity.

The very one, there was incident with a flare or something that day. A nasty atmosphere contributing to a tasty match.

Sorry, I've corrected my abysmal attempt at spelling Muirton in my original message now...

Edited by Bogbrush1903

11 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

The very one, there was incident with a flare or something that day. A nasty atmosphere contributing to a tasty match.

Sorry, I've corrected my abysmal attempt at spelling Muirton in my original message now...

Nasty indeed. Biggest turnout of the ASC I've ever witnessed as well. Not a great day for the Perth lads.