Raith Rovers v Kilmarnock - 11/12/21

8 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

Did he not do the game at Rugby Park in October?

He did indeed, and we got a nice result…but he’s a nasty little bugger that likes to pee in the punch bowl, so you seldom know what you’re gonna get and he’s always injecting himself into the fray.

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

He did indeed, and we got a nice result…but he’s a nasty little bugger that likes to pee in the punch bowl, so you seldom know what you’re gonna get and he’s always injecting himself into the fray.

1 hour ago, steakngravy said:

With Gollum reffing we'll be lucky to have eleven players on the pitch after 90 minutes. The man's a bomb scare, albeit he was almost human through at Rugby Park. I'll wash my mouth out with soap.

That should put paid to any chance of BRS getting game time to bed then 

On 06/12/2021 at 19:58, paul wright scores said:

FFS - I was at that game, which we lost.   Can't believe that was over 24 years ago. 

I remember driving back that night feeling certain we were going down. Totally scunnered!

The next game was the cup quarter final at Cappielow, we were out the night before literally flipping a coin to see if it was worth going. Fortunately we did and the rest is history 👍

19 hours ago, Lurkst said:

I remember driving back that night feeling certain we were going down. Totally scunnered!

The next game was the cup quarter final at Cappielow, we were out the night before literally flipping a coin to see if it was worth going. Fortunately we did and the rest is history 👍

I'd forgotten that was the next game.  Like you I thought we would be relegated that season after losing that game, however we put in a god performance against Morton in the cup (barring about  10-15 minute spell) and the rest of that season was great. 

5 minutes ago, superkillieaway said:

I’ve got Raith on my coupon. Our performances against the top 5 have been fucking awful. 
Don’t expect that to change tomorrow and Tommy will keep playing eye bleeding football

Brad Spencer is out for us with a broken leg. He basically runs our midfield.... might have been hasty with the coupon.

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, renton said:
Brad Spencer is out for us with a broken leg. He basically runs our midfield.... might have been hasty with the coupon.

How can he run anywhere with a broken leg... What a champion in waiting.

Tbf, I'd rather have Spencer hopping around the pitch than BRS in there...

2 hours ago, grumswall said:
3 hours ago, renton said:
Tbf, I'd rather have Spencer hopping around the pitch than BRS in there...

Or anywhere in all honesty...

To be fair, he’s generally played significantly better (than what, you say) when starting than coming in underway. That being said, I’ll suggest that Arnott is the choice before BRS right now. However, given JMcG’s habits, I expect:

MacDonald

Tumilty/Lang/Berra/Dick

Tait/Matthews

Connolly/Ross/Zanatta

Varian

if Connolly is out, insert Arnott in midfield with Matthews and Tait and then use Ross withheld behind Varian and Zanatta. Alternate choice for Arnott would be Musonda.

I was out in Edinburgh yesterday, so I am a bit hungover. Raith TV for me.

I’ll be interested to see how we set up without Brad Spencer. There’s only Tait and Matthews left, so I’m assuming the two of them will be in the centre. Will Connolly be back?