Dunfermline vs Queen of the South

11 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

One change - Breen for Vytas… how on earth has everyone else kept their place? We were awful last week, I expected more changes.

Aye that's rotten. Worse is that he's keeping the shape presumably, which created absolutely nothing last week.

Although underperforming of late, we have a relative embarrassment of riches up front compared to the rest of the park. So no idea why we're persevering with McCann on his own up front. No criticism of him but he badly needed some help last week and we have three good forwards at this level on the bench.

Wighton maybe one of a few players we’ll be looking to move on in January. Perhaps why he isn’t getting a look in. Might have a honking attitude. Saying that it’s mental that Kennedy is starting after that display at Hamilton. MacDonald as well. Genuinely fucking horrendous.

Not impressed with that lineup tbh. Breen in for Gaspuitis is the least of our worries. We’re struggling like f**k to score yet leave 3 experienced strikers on the bench, leaving a young guy up front who scored his first competitive goal(s) 3 weeks ago?

2 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Craig Wighton will be looking to move on you'd think.

Aye can't see him being happy. He's a proven scorer and a good player, yet isn't getting a shot and is behind a guy who has still to prove himself and had only ever scored two goals for the club. Really unsure what Hughes' thinking there is other than he doesn't like Wighton as a player for whatever reason. Can't see it being an attitude issue otherwise I imagine he wouldn't even be in the squad, and he's still puts a shift in when he comes on, rare as that is (although effort has never been an issue for any player this season).

4 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I was wondering when you'd be along to put the Clubs positive spin on a dreadful performance, and you can't even do it on the relevant match thread. If you honestly think we were the slightest bit unlucky to lose as we did against Cove then I doubt you'll get much support on here. I didn't bother even watching the Kilmarnock game but midweek up at Hamilton was almost as bad as Tuesday nights and we only lost by a single goal then because the Hamilton forwards squandered several golden chances. 

Onto today, the only slight hope  I have of Queens getting anything out of this game is that we very often follow a bad performance with a good one. It doesn't happen all the time but I'm hoping this is one of them.  

😂😂  Does SD write AJ’s post match interview drivel by any chance!!