Dunfermline vs Queen of the South

Said I’d take a draw before the game so I’m happy with that. Happy with the result of course, not the performance. We are utter shite still. No disrespect but after all the backing before the season started with these new owners, we’re in a position where we’re happy with draws at home to the team sitting bottom of the table. Bit of a shambles tbh.

1 minute ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Sorry that was meant to read at CB 😂 You still couldn’t beat us. How’s that German investment looking. 

Ah right. I've never claimed we were not shit.

The investment is looking very positive, with the training ground plans progressing well and should be in place in the summer, with work on the youth academy coming along well too.

8th, but a loss to Hamilton and a draw against an extremely weakened Queens side is not encouraging. 

McCann put up a decent battle today but we should be playing Todorov, Wighton or O'Hara up front as a 2. I honestly can't remember anything Dow did today, and McDonald was a shocker. 

Our game plan is set plays. Let's just shit fest it and play for those.

It gets us up to 8th I suppose, but it’s shite to be scraping a draw against the team sitting bottom, imminently waiting on their manager being sacked.

6 minutes ago, FrankReynolds said:

Only caught the end of the game and seen us taking the ball to the corner flag in the 81st fu***** minute. 

Aye there was plenty time & space to get a cross in or pass to someone. Same at the very end, we get a corner but there's was no urgency to take it and try for the winner, the players seemed happy to settle for a draw.