Ayr v Hamilton 'Friday night relegation fight'

23 minutes ago, D-Fens Foster said:

I am enjoying it. After watching Accies pollute the top flight for long enough it’s really refreshing to see them back in their natural environment 👍

Pollute the top flight by pumping Well 5-0, 4-0, 4-1, 3-1 (the last three at Fir Park), 3-0, 2-0, 2-1, 1-0. I may have missed a couple.

28 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I think he has maybe managed to make his worst substitution yet...

Genuinely felt like he was trying to suck the energy out the team taking Moff off and then the double that followed. I get Moff is getting on a bit but he was looking alright at the time and getting in and about it. 

Just now, Hawk89 said:

Genuinely felt like he was trying to suck the energy out the team taking Moff off and then the double that followed. I get Moff is getting on a bit but he was looking alright at the time and getting in and about it. 

I wouldn’t have made that substitution either, but you could at least see what he was thinking with that one. 

The Salkeld one was just baffling. 

Team of utter imposters. We will not get much if anything for Hamilton and Smith who are both rotten.

MacDonald, Mimnaugh, Virtanen, Mullen, Matheson  Stirling and Hughes are all playing 3 leagues above their level.

Our best chance of staying in this league is to give Rankin the job and hope he can bring in a few decent guys on January.

6 minutes ago, Owsley said:

Pollute the top flight by pumping Well 5-0, 4-0, 4-1, 3-1 (the last three at Fir Park), 3-0, 2-0, 2-1, 1-0. I may have missed a couple.

I know you lot miss us badly, i heard the fans say so tonight. Don’t be too upset though you will probably beat us next season in the group stages of the league cup. 
Plus you’s will have a Lanarkshire derby again albeit in the seaside leagues. Enjoy that 😆

Pure, unadulterated, festive Cinch, that. Hilarious misses, clowncar defending and relentless seethe from the Ayr punters.

Yer man roaring “too fucking late as usual” on 80 mins as Duffy made a double sub being a particular highlight.

Ho Ho Ho.

13 hours ago, RawB93 said:

I think it is an exciting league with regard to league standings throughout the season. Last time I checked there were something like 2 points between the top 5 and 1 between the bottom 5. It's a tight league with only 10 and I like that.

However a lot of fans of championship teams have been saying it's the worst 2nd tier since whenever, year on year for about the last 5 seasons. The quality's obviously dropped since Hibs, Hearts, **** and other bigger clubs have managed to stay out of it.

Also I fucking love a fast-paced, "cool" music'd half time montage. Excited for the one at full time.

Exactly, its exciting if you have never watched any of it. Like Cosgrove. 

21 hours ago, Accies1 said:

Popescu just letting the cross go over his head is indefensible. 

I mind Livi fans telling his Mullin was one of their best players and that they were raging he was coming on loan to us. He's pish.

Not a clue why he's doing pish at all. At the time he was possibly our best winger, he absolutely pished it in the Championship with Ross County and us when we both went up.  

What role is he playing? He did best for us when he was out wide swinging crosses into the box for guys like Dykes/Lee Miller etc to get on to

Mullin has been playing as the middle man of the 3 in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

As we have young wingers in Smith & Redfern playing on right & left Mullin has been playing in middle of park, dropping further back into midfield when opposition have possession.

What you're saying then is he's being played out of position then?

1 minute ago, cdhafc1874 said:

Mullin has been playing as the middle man of the 3 in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

As we have young wingers in Smith & Redfern playing on right & left Mullin has been playing in middle of park, dropping further back into midfield when opposition have possession.

What you're saying then is he's being played out of position then?

Finished the game at right back last night as well.