Ayr v Hamilton 'Friday night relegation fight'

You like what i done there with the thread title! anyway...

This has all the trademarks of another horror show on the BBC, not many classics been on the TV this season so not holding my breath for anything else. 

Nothing but a win for us and Duffy has to go IMO

Prediction - 1-1 (helps nobody)

With our recent form even if this game was the Sat as usual we wouldn't have brought many down.

As this game is both on a Friday night & live on the telly expect an away attendance of no more than 100 at best - likely to be closer to 50 than 100 IMO.

Would take a point right now - Accies don't do winning 2 games in a row.

The only thing more brutal than the football will be the weather. Another draw that masks that this is inexplicably the worst First Division of all time coming right up, unless it is called off, which is only merciful in that Afolabi will be playing in the Norwegian third tier come the replay.

I expect we'll set up not to lose despite only having 1 win in our last 10 league games.

We'll then concede one and then potentially a second straight after. Then sub off the jobbers who should never have started in the first place and actually try to create chances and may even be lucky to salvage a draw. 

This is about best case where we are concerned at the moment. Fucking grim.

Think we'll probably see another draw here tbh. McAdams will still be suspended and Muirhead might still be out. If we have the same pool of players available to us that we did yesterday then I'd go,

Albinson 

Houston 

Baird 

Fjortoft 

Reading 

Murdoch 

Chalmers 

O'Connor 

Bradley 

Maxwell

Moffat

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Think we'll probably see another draw here tbh. McAdams will still be suspended and Muirhead might still be out. If we have the same pool of players available to us that we did yesterday then I'd go,

Albinson 

Houston 

Baird 

Fjortoft 

Reading 

Murdoch 

Chalmers 

O'Connor 

Bradley 

Maxwell

Moffat

If Muirhead is back would you take him over Baird or Chalmers? I'd be inclined to play him at the back personally.

If Muirhead is back would you take him over Baird or Chalmers? I'd be inclined to play him at the back personally.
Same, if Muirhead is available get him in to CH.
I'd love us to be able to play Adeloye, Moffat, Bradley, OcConnor and Maxwell all at the same time but I'm not sure what that even looks like.

On 05/12/2021 at 21:42, Laid-back Accie said:

Hows Fjortoft getting on at Ayr?

He's a mixed bag. Fine in the air but not very good at anything else. Was coming onto a bit of form and then gave away a daft penalty against Kilmarnock in the last minute.