Albion rovers v Forfar

Guest mr_malcolm

6 hours ago, mr_malcolm said:

Can someone at the game tell the guy shouting COME ONNNN FORFARRRR every second to zip it

6 hours ago, mr_malcolm said:

No way did the announcer just fall for that NE14 ABJ trick 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Took the game in as a neutral.

Aye that boy was a bit irritating. I assumed he was a regular following Forfar, but possibly not?

That tannoy announcement was tremendous. Couldn't stop laughing 🤣

Can someone at the game tell the guy shouting COME ONNNN FORFARRRR every second to zip it
I tried to tell the boy and he took offence, can't tell why, will happily have a conversation with him outside station park next time we are up or if he wants to come back to cliftonhill

Forfar took their chances today we didn't, that's why their second

3 minutes ago, Chris_the_rover said:

I tried to tell the boy and he took offence, can't tell why, will happily have a conversation with him outside station park next time we are up or if he wants to come back to cliftonhill

I didn't think there was a great deal between the teams. Forfar were just a bit more 'streetwise' and had a little bit more about them.

15 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

....If he gets day release ? Easily the most annoying punter I've ever encountered at a game and Ive encountered a few loons ! moved 50 yards away and I could still hear his shouting. imagine standing next to that ever week ! 

anyway Rovers blew that yesterday - very sloppy defending for the third. Rovers played some decent stuff - just wasn't to be. Missed a few chances and the Forfar keeper had a great game. Certainly not much between the teams yesterday. Hope the guys injured arent too bad. 

On 04/12/2021 at 22:21, Steven W said:

I didn't think there was a great deal between the teams. Forfar were just a bit more 'streetwise' and had a little bit more about them.

I think the margins in this league are very fine with the exception of Kelty. It was a heavy pitch but I thought both teams especially Rovers played some decent football. Forfar are a very strong side and have recruited well and haven’t suffered from the relegation blues, so credit to them. Saturday is the first time this season I can say we blew it after working our bollocks off to get back level it was an atrocious goal to lose at the end. 
Aye Forfar fan with the broken record I assumed had some mental health issues and at one stage I didn’t think he was a Forfar fan at all but was just a random -didn’t sound like a Forfar accent but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/12/2021 at 12:02, Vodka Vic said:

I think the margins in this league are very fine with the exception of Kelty. It was a heavy pitch but I thought both teams especially Rovers played some decent football. Forfar are a very strong side and have recruited well and haven’t suffered from the relegation blues, so credit to them. Saturday is the first time this season I can say we blew it after working our bollocks off to get back level it was an atrocious goal to lose at the end. 
Aye Forfar fan with the broken record I assumed had some mental health issues and at one stage I didn’t think he was a Forfar fan at all but was just a random -didn’t sound like a Forfar accent but who knows.

been doing a bit of sleuthing here, cos we Forfar fans have never seen him before. Apparently he is from Fife, and has only recently started to take an interest in the Loons. He was asking Louise at half time about getting Forfar goodies for the family, so he seems to be serious. He has not been spotted since.

Hope this explains, and, he wizny with us, honest!