Livingston V Hearts 5/12 match thread

13 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Terrible first half, much better second. We could,  and should have, had a couple more bear the end but finishing and composure let us down.

Haring made a big difference.

Gordon's triple save was magnificent.  Can't help think the pundits are overdoing it with the "Gordon kept us in it" line though. It was clearly  brilliant,  but it was all in a 15 second spell, at the very worst wed have been 1 down. Hardly like Livingston would've been out of sight.

I think us going 1 up and the usual Hearts boo boys getting more vocal would have changed the complexion of the game.  But how much it would have changed things, we'll never know.

Any of the JT's on here wanting to own up to sectarian singing and the monkey chants after a song about Marvin Bartley?

2 hours ago, ol1vercloff said:

I think us going 1 up and the usual Hearts boo boys getting more vocal would have changed the complexion of the game.  But how much it would have changed things, we'll never know.

Any of the JT's on here wanting to own up to sectarian singing and the monkey chants after a song about Marvin Bartley?

There was definitely renditions of TBB, and that w**k Andy Halliday song and plenty abuse of Bartley but I didn't hear any monkey chants certainly.   

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Anybody singing BB or making racist remarks should be permanently banned from all scottish stadiums and I'd also back further actions aswell.

The abuse I heard of Bartley was not racist, although given it was all the wee wanks singing the other stuff I wouldn't rule it out.  It's the same 100 boys every game

Edited by Insert Amusing Pseudonym

4 hours ago, ol1vercloff said:

Definitely no racist chanting about marvin bartley. We have sang that song about Bartley for years "Marvin Bartley we know she said no" followed by "BEAST BEAST" can only assume livi fans think the beast part was monkey noises.  The young team always sing Billy boys chant often booed by the rest of the fan base. As for the Halliday song quicker that ends the better embarrasing.

Never heard the racist chanting, but I was watching from home. As others have said, are you sure it wasn’t the song highlighting the fact that he was convicted of threatening his bit on the side?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/love-rat-hibs-star-marvin-11604718.amp

8 hours ago, ol1vercloff said:

If it was racist chanting, then I doubt it would be any of the fans on here, to own up to it. Most on here seem quite normal and well balanced.

Edited by Kyle Reese

7 hours ago, Empty It said:

Anybody singing BB or making racist remarks should be permanently banned from all scottish stadiums and I'd also back further actions aswell.

You could be describing the entire Rangers away support there......

1362085742_Screenshot2020-12-07at08_49_39.png.a8eddec94f720c66a7b1d7b5e8ac83d5.png