Jump to content

Dundee United v Celtic


Recommended Posts

Obviously it would be better if it wasn't sung but it's difficult to make a case for it being anti-protestant when protestants say it. Cheer up Steven Gerrard was a song I heard mostly from Aberdeen fans. I suppose you could say its sectarian but I think you would then have to admit the Orange Order is also sectarian because you can't join if you are Catholic or have Catholic parents. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sarto Mutiny said:

A football game took place today, apparently

Welcome to a Celtic match thread. Gotta put up with the same shit every week. You always know if it’s a comfortable win then the most racist and sectarian fans in world football will be all over it claiming some moral high ground. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You are an arsehole

 

35 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

**** all over another Celtic match thread embarrassing themselves, did Celtic win??? 

A Celtic fan's answer to the vile anti Protestant sectarian songs which were sung today.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I call it out all the time, I have absolutely f**k all to prove in that respect and just so we are clear I would love nothing more than to see all songs sung at football matches that reference religion, religious groups, political parties and paramilitary groups taken and thrown in the sea.

But as for lying? I asked you to be consistent and call out a post by one of your fans, a post similar to one you tried to call me out for and you fucking shat it and remained absolutely mute. 

That is why your opinion on these matters counts for nothing. You are a shitebag apologist and will forever remain so, so as far as I’m concerned you too belong in the sea with said songs

Stop the lies, stop the whataboutery and acknowledge the sectarian songs that celtic were singing today. 

Unless you see absolutely nothing wrong with sectarianism...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Still refusing to call them out as an anti catholic hate group?

Amazing 

Still no comments on Boyd thinking it’s acceptable to abuse someone for flying an Irish flag?

Wonderful 

Still refusing to see why some people might insult him for being a member of a bigot group when he plays up to them with the above comments?

Outstanding 

Anyways, I’ve said all I have to say on the topic enjoy the rest of your evening faking ignorance 

 

I haven't refused to call them an anti-catholic hate group. You never even asked me to do so, so how can I refuse to do something that hasn't been asked of me?

Similar to Boyd, I never called it out because I didn't need to. Boyd criticising the actions of Griffiths for waving a tri-colour is not comparable whatsoever to sectarian insults. He also never abused him for waving an Irish flag, he said he faced karma for all the incidents he had been involved in - waving of said flag being one of them. That is not anti-Catholic or anti-Irish abuse.

I made my feelings clear on the OO and religion in general, yet you say I fail to call it out when you are the one deflecting from sectarian singing today? Very rich.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Fans of two Glasgow clubs bitching about which cheek is more bigot-lite.

Forever the way isn't it!

"Youz are pure worse .. aye a minority of us dae it and sing bigoted songs but you lot are pure bigots" 

"Aye but you lot are worse. A minority of us dae it but you lot are bigots"

And

... repeat

Edited by afc_blockhead
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Fans of two Glasgow clubs bitching about which cheek is more bigot-lite.

For clarity, I'm not trying to do that. I was just shocked someone tried to deny the sectarianism. I know fine well Rangers have massive issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, bennett said:

Stop the lies, stop the whataboutery and acknowledge the sectarian songs that celtic were singing today. 

Unless you see absolutely nothing wrong with sectarianism...

I just gave you my opinion on songs sung at football matches that reference anything to do with religion or religious groups in the very post you are quoting 😂 Any of these songs have no place at the football and need to be removed….period

Do I need to do you a paint by numbers version? Can I trust you not to eat the crayons?

But yeah I struggle taking the opinion seriously of someone who accused me the half black guy or digital blackface then remained completely mute when one of his fans done the same on Thursday in the aptly named “Orangeboom” thread. Complete abdication of your responsibilities there.

 

Edited by Jinky67
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Glad I went xmas shopping in the last 2 hours fecking hate it tae.
The improvement from the last game was there for all to see, I gave the Celtic players an excuse for dropping points at home playing 4 games in 10 days but that today was brilliant didn't give the Arabs a sniff.
Good to see Scales get his chance some Celtic fans think we are still short in numbers Johnston,Taylor and Scales did well today,Butcher should've been sent off,the Arabs played better at Celtic park.
The officials made sure Celtic didn't get any marginal calls for offside decisions which made them look worse than the tarts game.
I still think Dundee Utd have a decent chance of getting top 6 but they need a goalscorer in January. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Antony said:

Obviously it would be better if it wasn't sung but it's difficult to make a case for it being anti-protestant when protestants say it. 

That's quite some take. Do you use that for everything? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I just gave you my opinion on songs sung at football matches that reference anything to do with religion or religious groups in the very post you are quoting 😂 Any of these songs have no place at the football and need to be removed….period

Do I need to do you a paint by numbers version? Can I trust you not to eat the crayons?

But yeah I struggle taking the opinion seriously of someone who accused me the half black guy or digital blackface then remained completely mute when one of his fans done the same on Thursday in the aptly named “Orangeboom” thread. Complete abdication of your responsibilities there.

 

I've no idea what you're on about with that word salad, if you can't call out celtic fans bigotry then that says enough about you.

 

Here's a chance for you to call out todays vile anti Protestant songs...

 

 

 

Edited by bennett
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Glad I went xmas shopping in the last 2 hours fecking hate it tae.
The improvement from the last game was there for all to see, I gave the Celtic players an excuse for dropping points at home playing 4 games in 10 days but that today was brilliant didn't give the Arabs a sniff.
Good to see Scales get his chance some Celtic fans think we are still short in numbers Johnston,Taylor and Scales did well today,Butcher should've been sent off,the Arabs played better at Celtic park.
The officials made sure Celtic didn't get any marginal calls for offside decisions which made them look worse than the tarts game.
I still think Dundee Utd have a decent chance of getting top 6 but they need a goalscorer in January. 

Football chat!!! It’ll never catch on, we won. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Zippy did a good job for the last 2 pages, maybe a little light getting through.

Would be nice to have one game where that cock doesn’t troll the thread with his shitty videos and Twitter articles. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...