Dundee United v Celtic

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Is accusing someone of being fat and a member of an anti catholic hate group a crime?

Kinda wild if true 

Edit: He’s the guy who said Leigh Griffiths deserves abuse for waving an Ireland flag, right? 

Edited by Clown Job

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

Is accusing someone of being fat and a member of an anti catholic hate group a crime?

Kinda wild if true 

I would've assumed that most celtic fans would have wanted chants like that binned.

Just now, bennett said:

I would've assumed that most celtic fans would have wanted chants like that binned.

Sure you could argue accusing someone of being a member of a hate group is distasteful, similar to having a go at his weight

But I don’t really think it’s something for the police, Celtic or the Health Secretary to be getting involved in.

Especially when the guy involved was encouraging abuse not that long ago 

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

Sure you could argue accusing someone of being a member of a hate group is distasteful, similar to having a go at his weight

But I don’t really think it’s something for the police, Celtic or the Health Secretary to be getting involved in.

Especially when the guy involved was encouraging abuse not that long ago 

Are you a bear on the wind up?

54 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Kinda wild if true 

Edit: He’s the guy who said Leigh Griffiths deserves abuse for waving an Ireland flag, right? 

Can you not see how flawed your argument is?

59 minutes ago, bennett said:

Being as your a proven serial apologist for bigoted behaviour from your own fans, I doubt anyone will take your opinion on this seriously

Edited by Jinky67

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

Celtic fans still pretending O B isn’t sectarian. Cute.

Next you’ll be arguing insulting the KKK is really anti white 

Cause that’s how it sounds when you try to suggest the OO and Protestant is the same thing 

After all, sections of your fanbase keep telling us it’s only a colour and people shouldn’t get upset about it.

Edited by Clown Job

Celtic walked all over us, I've praised Tam Courts in the past but he got the tactics well wrong today, and not for the first time recently. Butcher should have gone, but Robertson is so poor the score at the time probably influenced him.

Singing apart, which the polis can do little about, how did the away support manage to openly bring a huge flagpole and drum into the ground? The drum was a good deal more annoying than the flagpole, given the kick off time, the cold air, and the hangover.

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Next you’ll be arguing insulting the KKK is really anti white 

Cause that’s how it sounds when you try to suggest the OO and Protestant is the same thing 

After all, sections of your fanbase keep telling us it’s only a colour and people shouldn’t get upset about it.

Branding someone an OB is insulting them based on their perceived religion and perceived membership of a religious institution. It’s really that simple.

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

Branding someone an OB is insulting them based on their perceived religion and perceived membership of a religious institution. It’s really that simple.

You can argue it’s distasteful and it is. I’ve already said that. 

But trying to pretend it’s somehow anti Protestant is just nonsense 

It was aimed at a guy who endorses subjecting a player to abuse for waving an Irish flag at Ibrox

Now who do you think that was for?

He might not be a member of the group, but comments like that says to me he’s not against them either 

Edit: The OO is a hate group, no idea why you’re trying to whitewash them into some innocent religious institution 

The COS doesn’t support its values and doesn’t want anything to do with them. 

Edited by Clown Job