Dundee United v Celtic

13 minutes ago, Orbix said:

I doubt you’ll concede 7 so the overall worst record is moot, but it could end up with you having the worst defensive record two seasons in a row if Ferancvaros do better.

Playing the kids sounds good as well, but it’s a lot of money to be sniffing at given the prize pots and relative free hit. 

I appreciate you get about half a mill for a win in Europa but given what’s at stake this season I would rather just rest players for the upcoming domestic games myself. Ange may be told otherwise though.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The silent assassin knows what hes doing, the hatchet men of Scottish football are the problem.

No William, the clear fact that he keeps falling over for no reason is the problem. I will never encourage it but if a real hatchet man turned up he would have a reason to fall over, mostly because his leg would actually be in bits rather than the usual shite Nakamura tribute act.

Feels like early 90’s WWF with Kyogo playing the evil foreigner gimmick at times…

Aye his falling about is embarrassing, although  the one with Souttar he actually has a random grab and twist of his stomach hoping Kyogo reacts.

All a bit weird trying something like that against a diver.

Anyway, our current wingers are gutless, but MJ is bereft of ability.

2 minutes ago, stressball said:

Feels like early 90’s WWF with Kyogo playing the evil foreigner gimmick at times…

Aye his falling about is embarrassing, although  the one with Souttar he actually has a random grab and twist of his stomach hoping Kyogo reacts.

All a bit weird trying something like that against a diver.

Anyway, our current wingers are gutless, but MJ is bereft of ability.

Does he?

All I've seen is a still photo of some marks on his stomach.

Edited by bennett
Autotype correct

Just now, stressball said:

There’s a video floating about but genuinely don’t have time to find it between watching this and need to get ready for my own game 😂

He grabs it and does this weird twist.

On the video that I've seen  it looks more like Kyogo grabs Soutars arm but not conclusive. 

1 minute ago, stressball said:

Look mate,

Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic Celtic is a cracking tune. Be nice if the drum was smashed.

Wait, are they genuinely singing that to the tune of I Will Follow Him? Lord Creator got off lightly if that is the case.