Dundee United v Celtic

20 minutes ago, bennett said:

I've no idea what you're on about with that word salad, if you can't call out celtic fans bigotry then that says enough about you.

Here's a chance for you to call out todays vile anti Protestant songs...

Paint by numbers it is then

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If the last few pages of this thread were a script for a play titled ‘Hatred on P&B - Scotland’s Shame’, I’d cast Jinky as @Romeoand Bennett as @stormzy - the seething and built up hate and bitterness is strong in these two.

Confused Britney Spears GIF

8 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I never said he was, but see my previous quotes as to why others might 

So, you think some people might call Boyd an OB because he had a go at Griffiths, which means he was pandering to the OO? And you believe that is a more likely reason that people call him an OB rather than it have any religious context whatsoever?

3 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Celtic walked all over us, I've praised Tam Courts in the past but he got the tactics well wrong today, and not for the first time recently. Butcher should have gone, but Robertson is so poor the score at the time probably influenced him.

Singing apart, which the polis can do little about, how did the away support manage to openly bring a huge flagpole and drum into the ground? The drum was a good deal more annoying than the flagpole, given the kick off time, the cold air, and the hangover.

When they were at Pittodrie earlier this season, I was in my seat really early and watched a bundle of around 30 three foot or so canes being brought in and the assembled over a period of about 30 minutes to make the framework for their Green Brigade banner. 

46 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

When they were at Pittodrie earlier this season, I was in my seat really early and watched a bundle of around 30 three foot or so canes being brought in and the assembled over a period of about 30 minutes to make the framework for their Green Brigade banner. 

That's fecking interesting David,that rules out plastic straws.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I was at the game today.

The Celtic fans were in good voice and sang for most of the 90+ minutes.  I didn’t recognise all the songs and certainly didn’t hear all the words, however there was one point where I’m fairly certain I heard singing about the IRA.

If I’m right then I think it’s shameful that in 2021 there’s a large number of people who feel it’s acceptable to sing about this at a football match.

I thought,feck the jellybean was mere acceptable.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I was at the game today.

The Celtic fans were in good voice and sang for most of the 90+ minutes.  I didn’t recognise all the songs and certainly didn’t hear all the words, however there was one point where I’m fairly certain I heard singing about the IRA.

If I’m right then I think it’s shameful that in 2021 there’s a large number of people who feel it’s acceptable to sing about this at a football match.

They were in good voice and fair play, but there was a definite bit about up the RA. I'll never understand that as the majority of the GB are too young to have known anything of it. Also top points to the members who gave my 10 y/o daughter that finger when she gave them a thumbs down. She doesn't understand. She just thought you were an opposing team. 

That drum can get in the sea. 

Well done to to Celtic, you beat us fair and square. 

49 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

A bit like Chris Sutton with your mob essentially. 

The guy that’s always greeting and moaning about being locked out our ground 😂

chris is still haunted by 2003 and 2005 far too much to annoy me any great deal 

Edited by Forever_blueco