Dundee United v Celtic

Switched over to Bologna v Fiorentina.

If you’re too scared to try and play any football or apply any pressure to Celtic, at least set the team up to defend. Somehow we’re camped in our own penalty box and still Celtic have all the space in the world in behind us.

I’ve never really been a fan of Harkes or Sporle. That niggling suspicion that they don’t actually know what they’re doing combined with the physicality of a paper bag combined to great effect to watch Rogic just walk past them for the first goal.

Meh.

Min, I am one hungover, grumpy b*****d today. To balance it, I genuinely enjoy watching this Celtic team as an unbiased observer and big Ange plays the game the right way, someone needs to pin Furahashi up against a wall and tell him to cut out his shite as European refs will never give him the decisions that the window fearing refs in Scotland will always give him in order to prevent their kids being abused going to school by so called adults.

14 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It’s not though is it? Rangers have the league sewn up. Celtic aren’t as clinical as them. 

You post the same shite on every single match thread, we get it you think Rangers will win the league.

You do also realise there is only 1 goal for between the 2 clubs and this game isn’t finished yet? The chances to goals % between them before this game started was something like 0.8% so yeah tedious pish 

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Min, I am one hungover, grumpy b*****d today. To balance it, I genuinely enjoy watching this Celtic team as an unbiased observer and big Ange plays the game the right way, someone needs to pin Furahashi up against a wall and tell him to cut out his shite as European refs will never give him the decisions that the window fearing refs in Scotland will always give him in order to prevent their kids being abused going to school by so called adults.

You think refs in Europe are less likely to give fouls for minimal contact situations? 

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You post the same shite on every single match thread, we get it you think Rangers will win the league.

You do also realise there is only 1 goal for between the 2 clubs and this game isn’t finished yet? The chances to goals % between them before this game started was something like 0.8% so yeah tedious pish 

BC5F7BAD-C0D4-43A5-933F-B9A0260B1A35.jpeg

Just now, Fratelli said:

You think refs in Europe are less likely to give fouls for minimal contact situations? 

They are more likely, but VAR will correct the obvious dives and they aren't craven cowards giving everything to 2 specific teams because their fans are Neanderthal scum.

37 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Someone needs to explain to me why Johnston shot at goal from that free-kick when he could have slid in his mate to the right.

Johnston is possibly one of the most selfish players I have seen at Celtic. He still plays like he is up against youth players and a star man in a team. He needs to be told he is a cog in the first team and should play like that until his contributions merit otherwise.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Johnston is possibly one of the most selfish players I have seen at Celtic. He still plays like he is up against youth players and a star man in a team. He needs to be told he is a cog in the first team and should play like that until his contributions merit otherwise.

He needs a spell in the Championship to toughen him up, I know just the team.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

They are more likely, but VAR will correct the obvious dives and they aren't craven cowards giving everything to 2 specific teams because their fans are Neanderthal scum.

If the Premier League/Champions League and the Euros were anything to go by i'm not so sure about that.