Season 4: Episode 10

Hullo! It's time for the LAST EPISODE OF 2021!!!

Watch the show at 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland Channel, catch-up later on BBC iPlayer and feel free to tell us what you think on here.

Tonight’s show looks a bit like this:

Round The Houses 
- It's our final round up of the season - as we approach Christmas are teams, managers and players, where we expected?

Social Media - Club Shop
- It's that time of year when clubs try to punt tat to fans for Christmas gifts. We'll we have a look at what is on offer and Telfer even gets the gang a present. 

The Golden Terraces with Michael Stewart 
- We are joined by former Man Utd, Hearts and Hibs midfielder Michael Stewart to give out the biggest awards in world football. We find out who has been the 'Box Office Club Of The Year', 'Hero Of The Year', 'Team Of The Year' and many more. 

Hold Me To It
- As we look ahead to next year we make our boldest predictions of what's to come.

The Banker
- We wrap up the scores for the halfway point in the season and find out who is getting to take home the Lone Wolf Trophy for Christmas.

In the 'Wee Films', Duncan and Duncan return and this time they are going into management, we meet the Lincolnshire Galabankies who attended an Annan Athletic game for a stag do and have been coming back ever since and we look back on the season so far.

So, who was your box office team of the year, what's the best club shop gift you've seen this year and what is your boldest prediction for the new year?

See you tonight!

We'll be back with more shows in February. Until then take care and have a Merry Christmas when it comes. 

DSC09042.jpg

Interesting to know that fidget toys for kids have passed them by. Big news with 5-10 year olds in 2021.

Michael Stewart is on! Can he emulate Levein?…it’s official, not a bellend.

Scotland national team all the way.

Edited by Scary Bear

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Interesting to know that fidget toys for kids have passed them by. Big news with 5-10 year olds in 2021.

Michael Stewart is on! Can he emulate Levein?…it’s official, not a bellend.

Scotland national team all the way.

Laughed more at the bellend comment than I should :lol: 

That was a cracking episode last night. Best of the series so far I think.
Completely understand why the guys have to take a break but it’s a shame a key piece of my weekend football ritual will be missing for a couple of months. Roll on February.

That was a cracking episode last night. Best of the series so far I think.
Completely understand why the guys have to take a break but it’s a shame a key piece of my weekend football ritual will be missing for a couple of months. Roll on February.

Can also understand the need for a break over the festive break, but EIGHT weeks out of mid season when things are just starting to get interesting seems a shame. Does the BBC just commission a set/limited number of episodes or is the break an opportunity for the producers to write/ film new content?

Fab show, looking forward to Feb, as a Raith fan can totally understand why @McGuigan1978 was too shy to state what we all want to happen, Raith Rovers clear at the top and staying the course ? Maybees aye maybees no, I'd be happy if we can maintain the challenge and consolidate a top 4 slot

• 3 weeks later...