The Blue Brazil v The Binos

Next up for the Binos is a trip to Central Park Cowdenbeath to face the bottom team in League 2. 

Can we get out of this slump we are in and get all 3 points or will Cowdenbeath under a new manager surprise us. ? 

prediction Cowdenbeath 0 Binos 2 

Sadly I’m nightshift so won’t make the game, however I’m never too sad about missing a trip to Central Park, it has to be said.

Honestly think that Ross is a good appointment for Cowden and in time will get it right, surprisingly I didn’t find them all that bad in our 4-0 win in September, so don’t think this will be an easy game.

I do think we’ll win though, we really have to as we get into that really tricky spell of cold weather, games off and some players just not really fancing it, but wanting to keep our Play Off push alive.

Hope KR sticks with the more mobile front 3, bit harsh on Mackin who was excellent against Tranent but it was players running the channels that game us the success the last time we met so why change what worked? I suppose it all depends on if Bikey and Carrick have recovered from their injuries.

3 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Stop being negative, you’ll get a row.

Petty very petty.... Negative is stating we will lose this weekend without any optimism what so ever... I for one wasnt giving a row merely stating negativity is not really what is required is it.. 

Sensitive soul you seem to be.

18 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
1 hour ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:
Really tough game for Cowden. Always wary of playing Stirling, but maybe for once we’ll get some luck.

Like a frozen pitch?

Mild overnight, sunny and gentle breeze tomorrow, Cowdenbeath will be looking its best.

Petty very petty.... Negative is stating we will lose this weekend without any optimism what so ever... I for one wasnt giving a row merely stating negativity is not really what is required is it.. 
Sensitive soul you seem to be.

Not sensitive, just worried, very worried. It’s how I feel, sorry if it upsets you.

5 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Not sensitive, just worried, very worried. It’s how I feel, sorry if it upsets you.

Understandable. I think we are all worried to b Frank. It doesn't upset me I simply look for fans to try be positive in their approach and although that can b tough considering we ain't won a game in 15 or so it is hard to be positive but I have faith in the new coaching team. We do need new players however to help the situation.

After missing the last game against Forfar and having no competitive game last weekend I am looking forward to being back. Stirling will be a tough test and we sorely need to break the bad spell. We will win eventually and why not tomorrow? Hopefully if we do go behind the players heads don't drop and start to panic but stick to the plan being implemented by Ross. Mon the Coo let's push on!

Other than picking the ball out of the net, Stirling keeper had nothing to do.

Maybe so but Cowden wasted several golden opportunities to make him pick it out the net a few more times and deserved to win by a greater margin than 1-0.