Aberdeen v St Mirren. 4/12/21

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

What was the problem with the Saints fans today? Almost from the time that our second goal went in after 9 minutes it seemed to be a permanent battle between the fans and the stewards, and every time I looked over it seemed to be a woman leading the charge. It was obviously one of the games where we have no police, and their arrival at half time seemed to calm things down.

Your seat most be close to mine. I was in stitches at the mad woman most of the game. Pure mental bitch.

11 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Your seat most be close to mine. I was in stitches at the mad woman most of the game. Pure mental bitch.

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, she’s an absolute fcuking roaster. It might not be, but if it is, I had the misfortune to be sitting close to her a few years ago at a Celtic away game. She wanted to fight with the stewards, the polis’, and when some Saints fans told her to calm down, she went absolutely mental and launched a foul-mouthed tirade against them, accusing them of being as bad as ‘them’ and not being true St Mirren fans. 

Edited by pozbaird

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, she’s an absolute fcuking roaster. It might not be, but if it is, I had the misfortune to be sitting close to her a few years ago at a Celtic away game. She wanted to fight with the stewards, the polis’, and when some Saints fans told her to calm down, she went absolutely mental and launched a foul-mouthed tirade agains them, accusing them of being as bad as ‘them’.

That has to be her. No idea what set it all off, but your fans seemed to roll up the segregation barrier thingy and throw it down the stand.

Just looked at the points thing on the BBC match report of our match, and Joe Lewis is at the bottom, below all the subs. Joe Lewis had a magnificent match today, particularly in the first half when he kept out at least three shots with tremendous saves.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I thought that Emmanuel-Thomas had an excellent match today and some of his little flicks were a joy to watch, in fact all,of his little flicks were a joy to watch. After his last three performances it would be nice to think that fans who berated David Bates as a joke signing would give him the credit he deserves after turning things around. If I have a disappointment today, it’s that neither Watkins nor Ramirez was(were) able to complete their hat trick(s).

2nd half we were well out of things until Emmanuel - Thomas was substituted. 
For every nice flick there is a lazy f**k up, and off the ball he is a man short.

The definition of a luxury player, but when the going gets tough his touches aren’t enough to justify a place on the pitch.

Would play him against the crap like Livi, who were dreadful. 

Edited by big al

Amazing to see 4 goals, been a while.

Bates is fair coming on to a game, amazing what a bit of patience does.

Great substitution getting Emmanuel-Thomas off and Jenks on. Jenks is really growing on me, he obviously has talent. Hope he stays for a while and starts to get in the first 11 more often.

Very enjoyable game in what was at times horrendous conditions.

28 minutes ago, big al said:

2nd half we were well out of things until Emmanuel - Thomas was substituted. 
For every nice flick there is a lazy f**k up, and off the ball he is a man short.

The definition of a luxury player, but when the going gets tough his touches aren’t enough to justify a place on the pitch.

Would play him against the crap like Livi, who were dreadful. 

I agree that it was the right time to take him off with St Mirren having a fair bit of the play then. Jenks was fine when he came on and gave us more control of the game.

Firstly can I say well done to both sets of players on such an enjoyable game to watch in what was brutal conditions. Much more refreshing when the opposition come and have a go at Pittodrie as opposed to Livingston who bore the fans to sleep every time they visit.

Great to see Joe Lewis getting back to his old self and I really rate Marley Watkins highly, he will be a massive asset once fully match fit.

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Blonde hair?

The one I'm thinking of is probably mid to late 20s, has dark hair and shows up with her mum and son in tow.

As soon as Aberdeen fans mentioned a mental female Saints fan that's who I think of.

I love a bit of a shout and rant at the fitba but she's an absolute maniac.

47 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

Firstly can I say well done to both sets of players on such an enjoyable game to watch in what was brutal conditions. Much more refreshing when the opposition come and have a go at Pittodrie as opposed to Livingston who bore the fans to sleep every time they visit.

Great to see Joe Lewis getting back to his old self and I really rate Marley Watkins highly, he will be a massive asset once fully match fit.

This is the worst part. Hearts fans said the same last week too and its nice to see we have no fear on the road.

So why are we so ball-achingly negative and dull at home?

10 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

The one I'm thinking of is probably mid to late 20s, has dark hair and shows up with her mum and son in tow.

As soon as Aberdeen fans mentioned a mental female Saints fan that's who I think of.

I love a bit of a shout and rant at the fitba but she's an absolute maniac.

Aye, that's her.