Hibees v Steelmen 04.12.21

8 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Prescient

(yeah, that's my Word Of The Day)

Is it Latin?

ultimately from Latin praesciēns (stem praescient- ), the present participle of the verb praescīscere (in Late Latin praescīre ) “to come to know beforehand.”

That’s my Cornelius patter done

Edited by ropy

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

You would think a side with Martin Boyle, the most exciting attacker in the league, would have a stronger support. Easter Road was quite empty today compared to usual.

We've had one league win in something like 6 or 7 games now, so the enthusiasm is definitely waning.

1 minute ago, Kima Greggs said:

I would have thought that a side with Tony Watt, the league's top scorer would have brought a bigger travelling support. The away end was quite empty today compared to usual.

Think we had our usual amount at Easter Road. But at least my comment doesn't have you rattled.

Felt worse than it probably was. Newall and Doyle-Hayes are so similar yet really struggled to control possession to any extent; invited pressure on our chronic defence and if you give Tony Watt in this form 3 good chances you'll concede. No midfielder capable of breaking the lines or operating as a 10 and Nisbet struggling to make it stick so we're relying on clipped balls in the hope of winning a throw and moving up the pitch. Pretty desperate stuff 

Massive fair play to the Motherwell fans who managed to breathe some life into the worst atmosphere I've seen at Easter Road at a game where we're not getting pumped for years

Draw definitely the fair result. I think we shaded the first half but Hibs had the better chances in the second half. The goals kind of came the wrong way round of you know what I mean - both against the run of play.
It’s an expensive time of year and the weather was awful but that was the quietest I’ve seen ER in many a year…was that due to the poor form?

16 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Special mention to the Hibs fans who set off the flare which set fire to their own flag and then got the jail...top entertainment

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Aye, proper clown car stuff.

Pleasepleasepleaseplease someone have a video.