Hibees v Steelmen 04.12.21

3 minutes ago, dezz said:

We should be awarded the 3 points for that. Probably not for the match thread but Hibs’ social media stuff over the last 6 months or so has been…interesting.

Only half decent thing they’ve done is go in two footed on the **** after we pumped them out the cup. You can just tell it’s someone with no connection to the club or Scottish football running it, they don’t have a clue. 

Can we just call the game off and share the points before heading to the local thai restaurant?
As an official member of the well society, exiles club, and (one)shareholder, I accept this offer and I'm going back to bed. Have a nice day everyone.

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

Only half decent thing they’ve done is go in two footed on the **** after we pumped them out the cup. You can just tell it’s someone with no connection to the club or Scottish football running it, they don’t have a clue. 

That probably explains it, cos it's the type of shite we see when A diddy league one team signs one of our players

Cornelius starting is an interesting one. All the best to him, I'd rather give him a go rather than stick Grimshaw in the midfield again. 

Good to see Donnelly back on the bench as well. 

7 minutes ago, Desp said:

Cornelius starting is an interesting one. All the best to him, I'd rather give him a go rather than stick Grimshaw in the midfield again. 

Good to see Donnelly back on the bench as well. 

This is teed up for one of my Ecce Romani Latin quotes