Rangers vs. Dundee

2 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Ok

Sakalas goal against Motherwell at Ibrox was a shocking decision. Probably the worst of the lot 

Sakalas penalty against Aberdeen was soft. It was a penalty but it’s the sort of challenge defenders get away with. 

You seem a little unhinged. 

1 minute ago, AB1872 said:

Ok

Sakalas goal against Motherwell at Ibrox was a shocking decision. Probably the worst of the lot 

Sakalas penalty against Aberdeen was soft. It was a penalty but it’s the sort of challenge defenders get away with. 

My initial point stands, I do agree with both points you have made there nonetheless and in the interest of fairness, I am in no doubt that the challenge in midweek was a clear penalty.

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
14 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
My initial point stands, I do agree with both points you have made there nonetheless and in the interest of fairness, I am in no doubt that the challenge in midweek was a clear penalty.

It was penalty but doesn't deflect from the fact that Kent went down like Greg Louganis.

Yurp, players always do, VAR could fix that but there is no will to do so, whether or not VAR is active.

The most embarrassing thing about yesterday was seeing the stands empty in the 85th minute. Winning means nothing to the ****. A hollow club full of part-time glory hunters. Explains why the fans let them die in 2012 too.

40 minutes ago, K.T said:

The most embarrassing thing about yesterday was seeing the stands empty in the 85th minute. Winning means nothing to the ****. A hollow club full of part-time glory hunters. Explains why the fans let them die in 2012 too.

Aye the last ten years have been full glory, at times you could hardly move for all of the glory.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

Aye the last ten years have been full glory, at times you could hardly move for all of the glory.

I’d hazard a guess that the glory hunters he’s speaking of didn’t join for the “journey” but are the skid marks on the underpants of society from places like Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee and everywhere else that decide to support them over their local team and lord it over the rest of us after each hollow victory. 

18 hours ago, K.T said:

You'd never guess that Rangers had a routine victory on Saturday

Edited by KnightswoodVanBear