Rangers vs. Dundee

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

He had a tongue in cheek take on it at last seasons promotion party, saying 'The gaffer promised me I would be starting every week but all I have is splinters on my arse.'

Seems a waste to me.  OK it didn't work out for him at Ibrox but he's a game wee player with a bit of skill and an eye for a goal.  To see fat Griffiths coming  on ahead of him must be devastating.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Seems a waste to me.  OK it didn't work out for him at Ibrox but he's a game wee player with a bit of skill and an eye for a goal.  To see fat Griffiths coming  on ahead of him must be devastating.

It is, Griffiths has added nothing this season (except a goal against Aberdeen) when he plays, he doesn't get stuck in, Cummings does, he is quicker with a better eye for goal. Danny Mullen has earned his spot up top but for me Cummings should be second choice every time.

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

It is, Griffiths has added nothing this season (except a goal against Aberdeen) when he plays, he doesn't get stuck in, Cummings does, he is quicker with a better eye for goal. Danny Mullen has earned his spot up top but for me Cummings should be second choice every time.

I do like to be fair on match threads and to give credit where it's due but McPake made some decisions today that left me baffult.  Not least of which was chucking Griffiths on when he had  at least one better option.

Still, I'm sure you're equally frustrated - especially as you'd won 3 of your 4 recent games.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I do like to be fair on match threads and to give credit where it's due but McPake made some decisions today that left me baffult.  Not least of which was chucking Griffiths on when he had  at least one better option.

Still, I'm sure you're equally frustrated - especially as you'd won 3 of your 4 recent games.

Nah, it's just the way it's been for too long now whoever the manager is when we play the OF. Always a write off, wasn't expecting anything. 

1 hour ago, DMCs said:

Strange one in that we scored 3 scrappy goals but missed umpteen sitters outside of that.

Bit gutted for Sakala as I thought he was excellent and unlucky to not score at least once. Legzdins was superb to be fair.

Sakala was excellent. He’s been a very good signing IMO. Still a bit raw of course but that’s bound to happen when you consider the market we are shopping in. Always looking to take the game right to them, very direct and excellent at making defenders commit.

4 hours ago, DMCs said:

Strange one in that we scored 3 scrappy goals but missed umpteen sitters outside of that.

Bit gutted for Sakala as I thought he was excellent and unlucky to not score at least once. Legzdins was superb to be fair.

Anybody that wants to have “Fashion Jr” on the back of his shirt deserves all the bad luck they get.

25 minutes ago, G51 said:

Very funny to watch Griffiths’s career end in real time isn’t it.

Almost as amusing as watching rangers shrivel up and die before our very eyes whilst you lot sat and watched. 

16 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Almost as amusing as watching rangers shrivel up and die before our very eyes whilst you lot sat and watched. 

Yeah. 

"Yer  club died" skates nicely over the embarrassment of The Griffalo and McPake trolling  your support by playing him.

So that’s yet another penalty Rangers are denied 

Also Griffiths has to go for a second booking for lunge at Bassey

Dundee are , by a considerable distance, the poorest team we’ve played against this season. Absolutely dreadful 

Poor finishing and inspired Goalkeeping kept that score line almost respectable 

As for Griffiths. f**k him and anybody who tries to defend him. Deserved everything he got today and a helluva lot more . 

34 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Dundee are , by a considerable distance, the poorest team we’ve played against this season. Absolutely dreadful 

As for Griffiths. f**k him and anybody who tries to defend him. Deserved everything he got today and a helluva lot more . 

I guess it's up to you and me to try and keep the thread going.  The Dees have abandoned it.  Not that I'm surprised.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Griffiths does not look in a good place. So disappointing to see his career go this way. 

Happy days.. What ever happens to Lee he has al

ways got this .. Scotland is littered with talent , some shine  , then fizzle real quick..

What penalty?