Rangers vs. Dundee

8 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Genuine question to ranger fans:

Do you enjoy this?

Boring as f**k.

Do we enjoy being 3-0 up in a league game when 7-0 would be a fairer score?

Naw.  Football was much more enjoyable when we gave teams a goal of a start.

3 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

I know, but not in this game; so what could we do to change things up? We can score against Celtic, can we just not score against Rangers? Are they that much better than Celtic? I appreciate we are fucked with injuries at the moment but this looks like McPake has told them to just go out and try and keep the score below 5.

Started with a plan to soak up pressure, hit on the counter and grow into the game. Once Rangers score the 2nd, it's damage limitation hence how Adam and Mullen were subbed off to rest them for next week.

Never really had even a sniff of a chance today with our injuries. The last slither of a chance we had was dashed when Anderson was confirmed as out.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Do we enjoy being 3-0 up in a league game when 7-0 would be a fairer score?

Naw.  Football was much more enjoyable when we gave teams a goal of a start.

That’s what I thought. 

The sooner you and the other arse cheek f**k off out of this country the better

That could have geen a lot worse but for Legdzins.

Once they got the first goal it was game over.

Frustrating that we still manage to shoot ourselves in the foot - all 3 goals were stoppable.

Really missed Anderson today and I genuinely think Adam is a luxury we can't afford against the arse cheeks. Thought our best outfield player was young McCowan who never gave up.

It just seems like every time we go to Ibrox or Parkhead, we never have any sort of go at them. Just sit back and try to keep the score down, like rabbits caught in the headlights. A complete write off before a ball is even kicked.

Griffiths can get binned altogether tbh, would much rather see Cummings ahead of him every time. He looks so unfit and has put on some amount of weight.

27 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Genuine question to ranger fans:

Do you enjoy this?

Boring as f**k.

I know what you mean mate, but at the moment I do enjoy it given the present context of us having just won the league for the first time after so many years.

There have been spells in bygone days of yore where one sidedness sickened me to the extent that I wanted the team to score, but not just now.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Griffiths can get binned altogether tbh, would much rather see Cummings ahead of him every time. He looks so unfit and has put on some amount of weight.

I genuinely couldn't believe the state of him when he came on.  How Dundee are even allowing him to play in that nick is beyond me.

11 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

The sooner you and the other arse cheek f**k off out of this country the better

As prosaic a 3-0 win as you'll see this season.  No controversies, no questionable cards, no flash-points and no 'song book' issues.

So will, " f**k off out of this country" be the diddy grievance of the thread?  You always need  something to girn about.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

As prosaic a 3-0 win as you'll see this season.  No controversies, no questionable cards, no flash-points and no 'song book' issues.

So will, " f**k off out of this country" be the diddy grievance of the thread?  You always need  something to girn about.

Yes.

f**k off.

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Can't disagree. Why isn't Cumming getting more game time?  He's got so many good attributes.

pretty much went as expected we huffed and puffed but they are millions of pounds better than us

laughed at the commentary team on rangers tv saying griffiths was an embarrassment  for getting booked...maybe he was but not half as embarrassing than the chants their fans shout at him.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Can't disagree. Why isn't Cumming getting more game time?  He's got so many good attributes.

He had a tongue in cheek take on it at last seasons promotion party, saying 'The gaffer promised me I would be starting every week but all I have is splinters on my arse.'