Q.P. vs Falkirk

Apologies for taking so long to get my bit in but i think i speak for all league one fans when i say get it right up you. The arrogance from falkirk fans for years is finally coming back to haunt you. A mediocre mid table league one club. Get your seat belt on its gona be a bumpy ride.  

1 minute ago, diamond daft said:

Apologies for taking so long to get my bit in but i think i speak for all league one fans when i say get it right up you. The arrogance from falkirk fans for years is finally coming back to haunt you. A mediocre mid table league one club. Get your seat belt on its gona be a bumpy ride.  

You are about three years late with this shite.

19 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Can’t wait to get it up all the diddies when the regime changes and we start our ascent back to our rightful place.

It’ll make this all worth it.

Zimmer down shug. 

You are a full time team with 3000+ season ticket holders. 

Getting thumped most weeks in the seaside league. Invest in a bigger bucket and spade. 

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

The only thing I will say is that I don't go to my work through the week desperately looking forward to Saturday so I can spend my money cheering a rapist. Rather be me than you.

I wouldn't bother even giving this the dignity of a response. 

Red DOT the FUCKER to WITHIN an INCH of HIS life!!! 

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

When will the highlights be up lads?

A word or two from Paul Sheerin will be delicious as well as he chortles awkwardly and tells the troops wur trying wur best.

Not sure if FFC will do their own version but here’s the QP one. The beautiful game in Spidervision.