Q.P. vs Falkirk

The tactics are simple really. When Fox plays we win. He’s so good he even provided the assist for his goal. So let’s not complicate it.

Top notch from everyone but super duper special awards go to Brown, for finally going forward rather than sideways and consequently wreaking havoc; Smith for toughening up a bit and running at defenders and consequently wreaking havoc; McHugh for leading the line, shots on target and creating space for havoc-wreakers; Connell, gifted as he is, for running the show like a leader ; Davidson for showing the skill side to his game, his best ever yet; Ferrie for steadiness when needed. And Charlie Fox, just for being there. The rest were just bloody good.

Aside of individuals, the composure in finishing was what we’ve yearned for. Did the Dutchmen’s package include a free masterclass from Dennis Bergkamp?

Last word for Laurie Ellis. He’s mastering his craft like so many of our players. Hopefully this is the platform for them all to jump from. 

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

10 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

When you win 6-0, no one is needy.

We played really well against a full time side and fucked you seriously. The embarrassment is firmly with you 

For clarity, as masturbation appears to have ruined your eyesight, we know we are awful. We are mortally embarrassed by our entire club, and yes you fisted us royally today.

But this is the thing. After winning 6 nil, pleading for one, just one of us to tell you how good you are is crushingly embarrassing. And yes, very needy indeed.

That was absolutely phenomenal viewing. We were outstanding in every area of the park and witnessing some Falkirk fans leaving  early was extra pleasing. 

If today doesn’t show Ellis what Charlie Fox is about then I’ll never know. The big man was absolutely outstanding today and his general presence made the likes of Robson and Morrison look a lot more comfortable. Fair play to Jake Davidson aswell, a tremendous performance at right back and it was pleasing to see a full back link play so effectively, which as much I like the guy, is something that Michael Doyle severely lacks in his game. 

Midfield had everything; Energy, bite and most importantly the quality. I don’t mind Thompson playing in these types of games where your primary role is to break up play and let the others do the business, it’s when we play the likes of Clyde and East Fife that he’s generally not much use. Brown was absolutely levels above anyone on the pitch and it was even more pleasing to see him add to his goals tally. Something that generally lacks from his game. Easily my man of the match. Connell put in a power of work today and although he may not be the quickest, that left foot is a match winner. 

Front three were superb and special mention to Louis Longridge. First time as captain today and he puts in a superb captain’s performance. Full of running, energy and moments of magic. He seems to have gained a consistency now that may have lacked throughout his career but he’s showing his quality in abundance this season. My player of the year so far for us 

I can’t praise the team without mentioning how dire Falkirk are though. Guys like Nesbitt, Telfer, Morrison and Mcdaid are generally very good technical footballers but there’s literally no character about that side. The defence was utterly chronic and the boy Lemon at centre back looked like he was dragged from the pub to play the game. Comical errors all over the place that wouldn’t even be accepted at Sunday league level. Serious issues throughout the whole club and surely Sheerin is gone by tonight

Edited by qpfc

Handy mix of us being excellent and them being awful. We know the players have the ability, which is what made the recent run so frustrating. We have some very good players for the level.

Another game we win with Charlie Fox at centre half and another clean sheet. Has to be a starter. Laurie Ellis deserves as much credit as anyone. He’s been in football long enough to know that he wasn’t too many more dodgy results away from things getting a wee bit dicey and to be able to send a team out and do that under pressure is a credit to him. Hopefully a springboard for us to go and start getting results consistently.

Falkirk, though. I’m honestly speechless. Looked like Shire at their worst. A disorganised, terrified looking shambles. Fair play to those who stayed until the end. It wouldn’t have been me.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

The only thing I will say is that I don't go to my work through the week desperately looking forward to Saturday so I can spend my money cheering a rapist. Rather be me than you.

One thing I can say is I don't spend all week on a football website red dotting people because I'm not a fucking weirdo like you sir. Hope you enjoyed that today ya wee creep 😂😂

The pronounciatiion from Queens and Thistle fans always leaves me with a sense of ,why didn't I do better at school. Are Big Falkirk that bad.You tell me.Had this as a stonewall draw on my coupon,as did many others.The Web showed Falkirk for what they are atm.Billy big baws. But in free fall.

2 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

One thing I can say is I don't spend all week on a football website red dotting people because I'm not a fucking weirdo like you sir. Hope you enjoyed that today ya wee creep 😂😂

Enjoy taking your kids to watch a rapist on a Saturday 

4 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Getting murky here man. Let’s face it, if we’re playing Clyde we’re watching the guy play too. 

Things are dire enough without this rubbish.

Guys a fucking weirdo mate. Not used P&B much in a while, the odd occasion I post something no matter what it is, the red dot is received within half an hour. The c**t trawls this page red dotting people all day and has been at it for years, total virgin behaviour. He used to actually be a decent poster years ago but turned into a total creep.

Got to have a brilliant life at home if that's what keeps you amused 😂😂😂