Q.P. vs Falkirk

19 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

For the good Falkirk fans and someone who lives in Falkirk, I honestly hope they can sort this slump out ASAP and get back to where they belong.

Where do they "belong"?

19th most successful team in Scotland, went a full decade without top flight football, haven't finished as one of the top 20 teams in the country for 5 years.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Where do they "belong"?

19th most successful team in Scotland, went a full decade without top flight football, haven't finished as one of the top 20 teams in the country for 5 years.

In purely historical terms, probably about 3rd or 4th in the second tier or about 14th overall in the country in a given season, considerably lower than where we are. As you probably know following your team is about your history of following that team and memories too. 

Or is the question you posed not really supposed to be answered?

4 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Falkirk fans pretending to be taking any solace in other supporters being “obsessed” with them is far more tragic than any defeat.

Nobody's taking solace from it, just pointing out their very own little tragedies.

13 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

In purely historical terms, probably about 3rd or 4th in the second tier or about 14th overall in the country in a given season, considerably lower than where we are. As you probably know following your team is about your history of following that team and memories too. 

Would that not mean Queen's Park should be in the top half of the Premiership on major trophies won? 

Thereby and therefore, today's result was not too bad. 

1 minute ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Would that not mean Queen's Park should be in the top half of the Premiership on major trophies won? 

Thereby and therefore, today's result was not too bad. 

I take your point about trophy haul.

I was coming from - average league placing from way back when the leagues started. Or in the lifetimes of many fans, I think it would be fair to say we are suffering a very bad patch. 

We may become another Clyde but I think for many fans, this still feels like a blip in supporting the club. It is getting ever closer to being a lost cause.

28 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Don’t encourage him…

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Whilst sheerin and Holt obviously need emptied the players can't be allowed to get away with this shambolic a performance.  A good few of them shouldn't be coming back from this either and need moved on in January. A complete disgrace.

Yep a good few are not good enough but a good manager can manage that.  We  have a manager who cant set up a team to defend or attack which is the biggest problem, every department on the pitch isn't working, that's something that has players hands tied behind their back. We don't have an amazing squad but we have better than 6-0 today and struggling to win games squad.

The buck falls with Sheerin and I wouldn't trust him to set up a game of dominoes

Edited by MrDust

30 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Falkirk fans pretending to be taking any solace in other supporters being “obsessed” with them is far more tragic than any defeat.

Absolutely.

It basically translates as "stop laughing at us".

They don't like it up them.

Edited by Crawford Bridge

1 hour ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

For the good Falkirk fans and someone who lives in Falkirk, I honestly hope they can sort this slump out ASAP and get back to where they belong. The amount of glory hunters in this town fucks me off and on current form, this isn't helping. 

On the other hand, Get it round you Marshmallow ya fucking weirdo 😂😂😂 

The only thing I will say is that I don't go to my work through the week desperately looking forward to Saturday so I can spend my money cheering a rapist. Rather be me than you.