Jump to content

Pundits! But Scottish


Genuine Hibs Fan
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

In terms of folk I actually think are good Rory is one. His observation here, for instance, is absolutely correct and applicable to both nationalist and unionist critics of the current SNP. His work for the NS is generally good as well even if that has gone down hill 

 

True but often too pleased with himself so I'm afraid he is still going to the Ballachulish salt mines 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cracking thread, most enjoyable.

Anyway, Neil Mackay. An apparently pro-indy scribbler who is presumably only tolerated by The Herald because his one column can be distilled down to "When people can still say "f**k" or call me a "breathtakingly tedious c**t" on social media, it makes me wonder whether independence is really going to deliver the kind of Scotland I would want for me and......" at which point I slip into a coma.

 

Neil-MacKay-Headshot-removebg-preview.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Cracking thread, most enjoyable.

Anyway, Neil Mackay. An apparently pro-indy scribbler who is presumably only tolerated by The Herald because his one column can be distilled down to "When people can still say "f**k" or call me a "breathtakingly tedious c**t" on social media, it makes me wonder whether independence is really going to deliver the kind of Scotland I would want for me and......" at which point I slip into a coma.

 

Neil-MacKay-Headshot-removebg-preview.jpeg

An absolute grifter. He tried for years to climb up Salmond’s arse only to be continually rebuffed. Then of course he published the piece in the Sunday Herald which had Salmond positioned alongside various murderers including the killers of James Bulger. 

Criticism if anything he did or said was spun as bullying and attacking his mental health. A total lowlife.

Edited by Thorongil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

An absolute grifter. He tried for years to climb up Salmond’s arse only to be continually rebuffed. Then of course he published the piece in the Sunday Herald which had Salmond positioned alongside various murderers including the killers of James Bulger. 

Criticism if anything he did or said was spun as bullying and attacking his mental health. A total lowlife.

I'd forgotten about that. Outrageous bollocks and I'm no Salmond supporter, he made an arse of himself and his office but Peter Sutcliffe he is not. 

ESnBsGbWsAAL1Zu.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Robert Somynne spilling the tea on Haggerty on Twitter was a fun day.

He seems to have disappeared now which is a shame. Michael Gray still active and although he is a good soul he is deeply strange and does that bizarre thing some journalists do of announcing news on their account as if Michal Gray's account is where I'm is where I'm waiting to find out who Scotland got in the world cup playoff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Cracking thread, most enjoyable.

Anyway, Neil Mackay. An apparently pro-indy scribbler who is presumably only tolerated by The Herald because his one column can be distilled down to "When people can still say "f**k" or call me a "breathtakingly tedious c**t" on social media, it makes me wonder whether independence is really going to deliver the kind of Scotland I would want for me and......" at which point I slip into a coma.

 

Neil-MacKay-Headshot-removebg-preview.jpeg

You can tell from that photo that he has an unhealthily high opinion of himself. Lesley Ridiculous is another with that dangerous trait.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Robert Somynne spilling the tea on Haggerty on Twitter was a fun day.

He seems to have disappeared now which is a shame. Michael Gray still active and although he is a good soul he is deeply strange and does that bizarre thing some journalists do of announcing news on their account as if Michal Gray's account is where I'm is where I'm waiting to find out who Scotland got in the world cup playoff. 

Michael Gray is very much not a good soul 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Robert Somynne spilling the tea on Haggerty on Twitter was a fun day.

He seems to have disappeared now which is a shame. Michael Gray still active and although he is a good soul he is deeply strange and does that bizarre thing some journalists do of announcing news on their account as if Michal Gray's account is where I'm is where I'm waiting to find out who Scotland got in the world cup playoff. 

Please tell me more about Robert Sommyne’s take on Haggerty. I missed that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...