Clydebank v Annan

Greenmachine

On 13/01/2022 at 18:49, marco44 said:

I’m not sure if we’ll shift 200 tickets.
There’s 2 supporters buses booked. There will also be supporters making there own way up ( car train).
Where a decent boozer not to far from the ground.

Looking forward to hosting you. Hope you have a good day - apart from the obvious ... obviously 

Looking forward to what I expect to be a very close game. Any other season would be happy with a draw tomorrow and a replay at Galabank. Can see extra time a real possibility.

Think there's about 150 Annan fans heading up so a reasonable support.

Prediction time - Clydebank 1 Annan 2 (AET)

20 hours ago, Hauftimedraw said:

Looking forward to what I expect to be a very close game. Any other season would be happy with a draw tomorrow and a replay at Galabank. Can see extra time a real possibility.

Think there's about 150 Annan fans heading up so a reasonable support.

Prediction time - Clydebank 1 Annan 2 (AET)

Massive game for the Bankies today.

Its not too big a stretch to say that it could be club changing if they were to get through and get a big draw in the next round.

Edited by Greenmachine

14 hours ago, Firefoxer said:

Fffs Clydebank conceded  over ten goals last three games.  Lost them all.  Dropping down the league table like nobody business. Grim few weeks for them. 

Take it sportscene is on tonight if so what time?  Can't wait to see this will be comical 😆

You’re hate for us is amusing me these last few weeks.

Good draw with Clyde yesterday, dropping down the league table like nobody’s business. 

1 hour ago, Firefoxer said:

Oh my limited highlights but how delightful they were two horrific goals to lose at the end and Annan got big payday in rangers in the next round,  never mind everyone is very proud of the players and the club 😆😆😆

I assume you understand how the draw worked and that we wouldn’t have been drawn at home to them?

Thought we were seeing the game out comfortably, really didn’t see that coming. Absolute kick in the c**t and then some. Trying to keep perspective on it all, we’ve come an astonishingly long distance over the last 15-20 years, and there is now a clear path to keep progressing, but it doesn’t help much right now.

Brilliant game yesterday from an Annan point of view! A game we thought we’d won twice then looked like losing it.

Late equaliser gave us thoughts of penalties but Annan kept plugging away and came up with the winner!
Thanks to Clydebank Bowling club for looking after us before game and commiserations to Clydebank players and especially old pals Moff and Gary Mac! Best of luck for rest of season!,

2 hours ago, Firefoxer said:

Oh my limited highlights but how delightful they were two horrific goals to lose at the end and Annan got big payday in rangers in the next round,  never mind everyone is very proud of the players and the club 😆😆😆

I hope they invest it wisely unlike your mob spunking it on all those ‘big’ names👀🤣

2 minutes ago, Firefoxer said:

You'll never see such a calamitous collapse as that in extra time ever again. Comedy gold 😆 .

Easiest run could possibly have got and still somehow messed it up spectacularly. 

Record v SPFL clubs after 90 minutes this season P 4 W2 D2 L0