Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts

BC63

On 30/11/2021 at 15:22, Black Pennel said:

Nope...it was on the instruction of The Polis...

"East Kilbride, who play in the Lowland League, were told by Police Scotland that their K Park ground was unsuitable to stage a game of that magnitude."

I mind somecunt turned up at EK's ground asking why no one was there.

On 02/12/2021 at 09:43, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I think "Fudge" was supposed to be a pun on Ann Budge rather than referring to a chap. 

Mister Jarvis appears to have been imagining something unlikely happening in the future so he can get enjoy being annoyed about it now.

If we've learnt one thing this thread it's that Auchinleck's ground is at a higher standard than people might reasonably expect for a club playing at that level 

A bit like Rugby Park in that respect, although Talbot's prospects of promotion look stronger

Indeed, not sure about the second paragraph as I have nothing to be angry about in regards to the Talbot game.

Tynecastle has been a very happy hunting ground for Killie, winning the league, Eremenkos’ classics, 5-1 , great place tbh. 
Beechwood is indeed a decent Junior ground, with the old Douglas Park Stand sitting proudly along one side, sadly the away fans have a totally uncovered area to stand in, hopefully the weather won’t be too sore on you.

Finally, I don’t think many bookies will agree with your presumption that Ayrshire’s Finest will not return to their rightful place. 
Sorry, this is the final bit, treat Talbot lightly, especially down there and yours could become the latest scalp to fit on the wall of their excellent social club. 

On 30/11/2021 at 15:07, topcat(The most tip top) said:

There’s a Celtic game, a Rangers game and two top flight match ups

I’m not sure where this idea comes from that because a tie involves two top flight teams, it’s high on the list of potential TV games.

Livingston v Ross County probably won’t even have extended highlights on Sportscene.

On 09/12/2021 at 18:17, Talbot supporter said:

Aye definitely, wonder if the game will be on this week

5 hours ago, Shanner said:

the weather was kind today so I think it should stand a very good chance of going ahead. 

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:

Thinks so although it's to rain all day tomorrow

World War Ii Vintage GIF by US National Archives