Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts

BC63

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I missed this but was getting goal alerts
Surely the BBC haven’t got this right
285aa0e0a4578985112ca2ea76222637.jpg
I

That wouldn't be our weirdest line-up this season tbf.

I think we were outclassed today, Hearts played some great stuff. A totally different level but it was a good experience for the boys.

Wasn't a pleasant watch. Don't think any Talbot player deserves pass marks.

Nope we weren't at it at all today but Hearts stopped any out ball , any time we did get it we gave it straight back to them , we looked a bit nervous at the back. After going 2nil down it would have been good if tucker went with 2 up front as Boylen hardly had a kick, got to remember the gap / levels between the 2 teams though , we are better than that today.

25 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
34 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Nope we weren't at it at all today but Hearts stopped any out ball , any time we did get it we gave it straight back to them , we looked a bit nervous at the back. After going 2nil down it would have been good if tucker went with 2 up front as Boylen hardly had a kick, got to remember the gap / levels between the 2 teams though , we are better than that today.

Sounded like you were booing Devlin on tv. Was that just because or did something happen?

As cup ties against lesser opposition go that was the perfect performance from Hearts. These games don't often the way it should go on paper. 

Officials were terrible, we should've had another 3 by half time really. Recycled the ball really well and never let Talbot out. 

Not many positives for talbot really. 

As cup ties against lesser opposition go that was the perfect performance from Hearts. These games don't often the way it should go on paper. 
Officials were terrible, we should've had another 3 by half time really. Recycled the ball really well and never let Talbot out. 
Not many positives for talbot really. 
Got to agree with that

The 1 upfront worked against previous sides in the Scottish cup but not today Boylan needed help up there
Full team were woeful.. Chris Stafford might be one of the worst players I've ever seen in a Talbot Jersey. Can't defend can't pass is caught out of position constantly. Its utterly baffling why he's selected ahead of Lyle and Robbie McCracken.

Watched the game after coming home from Beechwood, and was shocked to see how poor we were compared to the Hamilton match. Don't get me wrong Hearts were a treat to watch but on the other hand I wish I had watched them playing somebody else. Hearts had two goals ruled out and a stonewall penalty waved away which would have made it even worse. It seemed we were riddled with nerves, the tactic (didn't see a plan B) didn't work and we seemed to be happy with damaged limitation.  I was expecting a "Feck it scenario" after going three down but it never happened. Well beaten by a much more superior team.

19 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

The 1 upfront worked against previous sides in the Scottish cup but not today Boylan needed help up there

I think with Hearts playing 3 at the back and both Smith and Kingsley comfortable carrying in the ball it made it hard for your wingers to support boylan. Our wing backs pushed on it pinned them. Robbie done his homework and should the competition the respect it deserves put a full team out.