Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts

BC63

I think with Hearts playing 3 at the back and both Smith and Kingsley comfortable carrying in the ball it made it hard for your wingers to support boylan. Our wing backs pushed on it pinned them. Robbie done his homework and should the competition the respect it deserves put a full team out. 

You're right I noticed that about your 2 wing backs

5 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Talbot had a visitor!  I keep being impressed by "Footy Adventures"

Fantastic. This lad does a great job and puts some TV presenters to shame. Seeing all the young lads getting involved in being match stewards on the day was great and proves that Talbot are going places. 

6 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Talbot had a visitor!  I keep being impressed by "Footy Adventures"

I’ve been following his channel from his very early videos. What I love is that it doesn’t matter what game he’s watching or what stadium he’s at, he treats every team and game with the same respect and excitement. He can be at English Premiership game or Ibrox/Celtic Park/Beechwood/Cappielow/New New Central Park/Starks Park etc etc and he’s in there with the fans getting involved - singing, cheering, chatting and speaking about the teams and fans with not a hint of patronisation.

I wish everyone was so positive about Scottish fitba as he seems genuinely in love with it.

Edited by Tattie36

33 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

I’ve been following his channel from his very early videos. What I love is that it doesn’t matter what game he’s watching or what stadium he’s at, he treats every team and game with the same respect and excitement. He can be at English Premiership game or Ibrox/Celtic Park/Beechwood/Cappielow/New New Central Park/Starks Park etc etc and he’s in there with the fans getting involved - singing, cheering, chatting and speaking about the teams and fans with not a hint of patronisation.

I wish everyone was so positive about Scottish fitba as he seems genuinely in love with it.

Every part of this is true but it's also why I can't stand it. Seeing someone so endearingly earnest and happy about Scottish football is fucking unnatural. Give it time and he'll be sucked into misanthropic ennui like the rest of us. Then I'll enjoy it!

13 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

I walked past him twice on Saturday at Beechwood. Also with the camera off he genuinely seemed to enjoy himself, so I'm convinced none of it in the video was "acting".

14 hours ago, Marten said:

I walked past him twice on Saturday at Beechwood. Also with the camera off he genuinely seemed to enjoy himself, so I'm convinced none of it in the video was "acting".

Did you enjoy your Saturday in Auchinleck Marten?

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Did you enjoy your Saturday in Auchinleck Marten?

Yes, I did, thanks. 👍

I like the ground and I loved the atmosphere, both in the ground and in Auchinleck itself before the game.